by Dagon123
#21445 Tenchiforum is now mobile ready! You do not need any external app or anything, all you need is a phone, a phone browser and some hand appendages!

(Smileys are currently not supported in Mini-chat mobile, BUT they still do work as long as you type the smiley code, you just can't tap them)
by Dagon123
#21467 Smilies now work on mobile! Thanks for the help Nil kiyonesmile1
by Nobuyuki
#21469 So, does this mean we're moving to Alabama or something? :?
by wwwwhhhhoooo
#21531 So, I'm new to having a smartphone, and everything works great, so no need for trouble shooting on the site end, but...for no discernible reason, I pushed "view full version of site" on my android, and now I can't get the mobile version back up again (the full version defaults on my phone).

sadface1

Hopefully I'll figure it out, but if anybody knew how to "fix" yeeeaaahhhh mmhmm1
by Nil Admirari
wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:So, I'm new to having a smartphone, and everything works great, so no need for trouble shooting on the site end, but...for no discernible reason, I pushed "view full version of site" on my android, and now I can't get the mobile version back up again (the full version defaults on my phone).

sadface1

Hopefully I'll figure it out, but if anybody knew how to "fix" yeeeaaahhhh mmhmm1

Click this and it should reset it.