by Dagon123
#22085 As part of the update I am looking for people who well, want to make content! Here are currently the things I'm looking for

• Review Writer
    Tenchicast Transcript Writer
    Video Reviewer (For Youtube, etc)
    Content Uploader

If you're seriously interested in doing any of these things, send me a PM and I'll go over specifics

Of course anyone who does contribute will earn themselves a nice little "contributor" badge Tenchismile
by JGZinv
#22086 What does "review writer" mean you'll be reviewing?
by Dagon123
JGZinv wrote:What does "review writer" mean you'll be reviewing?

It means you will be reviewing the particular shows, the physical releases, the games, etc
by chucklocker
#22088 I would definitely be interested in the reviewer positions. What videos will the Video Reviewer be reviewing? JG seems to be interested in the other review position, and I won't step on his toes, but the description you gave for that position sounds like something I would be good at. Either way, I would gladly use my writing talents to help the forum in any way.
by JGZinv
#22089 i wasn't particularly interested in a position, just wanted it clarified for people looking.

At best i might be able to review the dual stuff some day.
by Crazed
#22090 Edit:
If Chuck and JG want to help tackle the reviewer positions I suppose i'll try and help upload stuff.
by chucklocker
#22091 I think it should be made clear that no one is "claiming" any of these positions by posting an interest. That sort of first come first served would be unfair for those logging on later in the day. So even if somebody has already shown an interest in a position, you should feel free to step forward as well if you think you would be good for the job iloveit1
by Dagon123
chucklocker wrote:I think it should be made clear that no one is "claiming" any of these positions by posting an interest. That sort of first come first served would be unfair for those logging on later in the day. So even if somebody has already shown an interest in a position, you should feel free to step forward as well if you think you would be good for the job iloveit1

Indeed, this IS NOT a first come first serve thing, like I said if you are interested PM me, we'll go back and forth and I'll decide whether or not you can do it (IE If you can't write to save your life, you probably shouldn't apply to be a written reviewer, lol)

Another thing to keep in mind, if this wasn't clear, these positions aren't just for staff, these positions are for ANYONE on Tenchiforum.
by Yosho24
#23055 I've had experience reviewing video games, if that counts for anything blush1