Ask your questions here.
by Dagon123
#10884 Now that Internet Explorer integration is up and running, if you find any bugs or glitches or what have you, whether that be broken links or weird browser incompatibility, POST IT HERE
by chucklocker
#14975 Not really a bug, but I was wondering if the forum's clock would ever be updated to reflect daylight savings time? Not a major problem, but it's a bit disorienting at times.
by Kiyami
#14976 Try changing your settings. Go to your user control panel, then board preferences. Tick "No" where it talks about DST and save.
by chucklocker
#14997 Wow, so much for my supposedly big brain! bth_Kiyo2342-1 bth_images26
Thanks for the help Mitts.
by JGZinv
#19691 On the Ohayocon page, the menu link to Otakon is missing from the same navigation menu.
by wwwwhhhhoooo
JGZinv wrote:On the Ohayocon page, the menu link to Otakon is missing from the same navigation menu.

Actually I've noticed that on a couple pages, but not a big deal. If maintenance would like specific pages, I can go through and list them later.
by Dagon123
#19737 ALL page menus now congruently update at the same time so this should no longer ever be an issue :Tenchismile:

Part of the reason this was prevalent was because I had to make each page use its own version of the menu bar (This was because I was seriously rushing from the lack of no sleep and no idea how to get it to work on pages outside of the forum when 3.0 went up originally, so I had no choice but to do it or face not having the majority of pages with it on launch, lol)

Now all is well ^_^
by chucklocker
#20695 The smileys aren't working. I click on them but all that happens is my page is pushed back up to the top and they don't appear in the chat box (or in regular posts for that matter).
by WisperG
#20704 I've been having the same issue as Chuck for a few days now, I just hadn't gotten around to posting about it yet. But for me its not just smilies, I can't use any of the BBCode buttons (Quote, insert pic/video, bold, font size/color, etc). None of it works, though I can still insert stuff into my posts manually.
by Dagon123
#20716 Smilies are going to be disabled as I work on a large update and whittle down the smiles (because we had well over 300, lol)