Ask your questions here.
by SnowQueen
#26105 Oh the library uses 9 i believe. How did you copy the screen so I can show you what I mean?
by Nil Admirari
SnowQueen wrote:Oh the library uses 9 i believe. How did you copy the screen so I can show you what I mean?

Hit Print Screen, then use this site to paste the contents. It will generate a link for you to share.
by SnowQueen
#26107 I can't even use the link you gave me because the javascript is out of date. Oh well. I was able to get one of the few computers with chrome on here (only 1-2 computers in the whole damn place lol) Anyway this is what it did look like on my end on Internet Explorer~

Sorry it took so long to respond I had to do it the long and complicated way. Kiyofacepalm1
by Nil Admirari
SnowQueen wrote:I can't even use the link you gave me because the javascript is out of date. Oh well. I was able to get one of the few computers with chrome on here (only 1-2 computers in the whole damn place lol) Anyway this is what it did look like on my end on Internet Explorer~

Sorry it took so long to respond I had to do it the long and complicated way. Kiyofacepalm1

This is something we won't be able to fix unfortunately, due to the age of IE9. The new theme uses HTML5 code, which IE9 scores poorly in rendering tests for. It scores under half of what modern Chrome, Firefox and even IE10/11 do. Because of that, it will have errors such as those. The only way to fix it would be to tell your library to get more computers with updated browsers, and I don't know how they'd take to that haha.
by SnowQueen
#26109 Will do. I don't know why the hell they keep it anyway. lol I tried to download Chrome into a lot of computers but it has some security I can't seem to pass. Lol Oh well Internet Explorers stinks.
by GaianKnight
#26210 Just outta curiosity, not a bug, but a query. Is any of that fluff stuff like post ranks, kuddos points or whatever they were, and that stuff, going to come back? Or was it all just fluff everyone else got tired of. Just curious. mmhmm1
by Dagon123
GaianKnight wrote:Just outta curiosity, not a bug, but a query. Is any of that fluff stuff like post ranks, kuddos points or whatever they were, and that stuff, going to come back? Or was it all just fluff everyone else got tired of. Just curious. mmhmm1

As cool as Karma points were, it has been replaced with the Like/Dislike system, as it is more functional and the original mod did not play well with others, lol.

Post and Special ranks are still there (you can see them via the mini profile when you click on someone's avatar in a thread) but the progress bar is gone.

Many of the mods were not able to make the jump simply because they have long since been abandoned and stopped being supported and updated.
by Ukinojo92
#26774 Query: the karma option in the user control panel is still there, but leads to a dead link. Is that to be fixed or forgotten when the forum was updated and the button was left there?
by Nil Admirari
Ukinojo92 wrote:Query: the karma option in the user control panel is still there, but leads to a dead link. Is that to be fixed or forgotten when the forum was updated and the button was left there?

Karma is an outdated plugin we used to use that has since been replaced by "Likes". Thanks for catching that.
by Ukinojo92
#26784 Are the novels and manga section of the site still being worked on or do we have to go back to the old forum to view, I understand if it is to much to take all the manga and novels and place them here, just wanted clarity.