Ask your questions here.
by evilpii
#15076 So, I noticed a lack of Nagi smilies, as well as a couple other rare characters, and I would like to build and submit a couple for consideration. Just looking at those already in existence, I made the following three.

Whom should I ask regarding smilies? What are the standards for such icons?
by wwwwhhhhoooo
#15101 yushplz I likes these alot!

Quick, the bat--err, I mean, the Dagon signal! bth_smilies-30657-1

You posted this in a good place, Evil, sir, thank you. Dagon will be the one to implement any new smilies, so as soon as he sees this, we'll go from there!

If somehow he doesn't notice this soon (which he will) you or I can pm him, because you're right, we need some Nagi love in here.
by Dagon123
evilpii wrote: What are the standards for such icons?

And what great Nagi icons they are! However, if you could, try to keep them within KAIN's size, but not smaller then your third Nagi smile, hence why I did not add the second one, so something like 50x50

Thanks!
by evilpii
Dagon123 wrote:
And what great Nagi icons they are! However, if you could, try to keep them within KAIN's size, but not smaller then your third Nagi smile, hence why I did not add the second one, so something like 50x50

Thanks!

Excellent! Thanks for the reference information. ^^v I might take some time and make some more for other lesser known characters meeting these specifications later. I hope they too are to your liking. Might I post future creations in this thread?
by Dagon123
evilpii wrote:Might I post future creations in this thread?

Absolutely!
by evilpii
#15135 Submitted for your consideration are a few more smilies for the board. Have some more rare characters. ^^v

Empress Hinase (TiT) - "Tenchi is the right of all sentient beings."

Hotsuma (TiT) - "Just biding my time until I betray you."

Ramia (PS OVA) - "I see what you did there."

Ramia (PS OVA) - "What do you mean you don't know who I am?!"

Sagami (Universe) - "Oh really?"

Standardsoft Logo - "One of Them."
by evilpii
#15286 Here are some more rare characters that cropped up in conversation tonight, all from the first TV series. I blame the first bunch on Chuck. ^^;

Mitsuki - "Kiyone's not cooler than me!"

Mitsuki - "... Okay... I'm not the cool..."

Mitsuki - "I'm just doing my job, alright?!"

Now, these are just because I like the knights. ^^V Might they be good for mods? <.<

Azaka - "Stop right there, criminal scum!"

Kamidake - "I got this."

Kamidake - "... Maybe not."

Tessei - "Juraian vampire checking in."

Tessei - "The skill wasn't available in your time."

Tessei - "FU--!!"

Tetta - "Is that the best you can do?"
by Dagon123
#19823 Smilies update has happened icon_gendo (and I move 1 bit closer to Instrumen...)

ALSO

Cosplay has been changed to "Convention Stuff" so everything convention related, including cosplay, goes in that thread