New? Come introduce yourself here! :D
by TITANOFCHAOS
#25192 While I am currently new to Tenchi Muyo, I'm quite sure I will soon be very familiar with it in its entirety. "yoroshiku onegaishimasu" (よろしくおねがいします)

-TITANOFCHAOS
by Dagon123
#25193 Welcome to the forum! (again) kiyonesmile1

It's great having you and we hope you enjoy your time here!
by chucklocker
#25194 Welcome, TITAN! It's so good to meet you. Now. For the first time. Ever. badass1

Make yourself at home, and feel free to post wherever you find something interesting :D
by Crazed
#25197 Welcome to tenchiforumsign TITAN! It is truly awesome to have you here! I hope you enjoy your time here! I also greatly look forward to working with you Tenchismile
by Nil Admirari
#25202 Glad to have you aboard the forum and as we work together! Welcome to Tenchiforum, stay for some coffee and muffins. kiyonesmile1
by mitsuki lover
#25205 Welcome. kiyonesmile1
There's plenty of fun stuff to learn about Tenchi and his girls,but remember to duck whenever the subject of
Aeka versus Ryoko comes up or you might get hit by a flying chair. :lol:
Also check out some of the Tenchi related series if you get a chance but especiallyDual:Parallel Trouble Adventures.
by wwwwhhhhoooo
TITANOFCHAOS wrote:Where's the best place for me to put the new translations when they come out? I have episode 2 done

soawesome1 A godsend, I tells ya! Welcome! Thank you for being here and taking on such an endeavor.

New to Tenchi, you say? We'll have to show you some of the good ol' stuff someday!

Oh, and in answer to your question (which I'm fairly sure has been settled by now): talk to Dagon, he'll get you set up.
by chucklocker
wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:
TITANOFCHAOS wrote:Where's the best place for me to put the new translations when they come out? I have episode 2 done

soawesome1 A godsend, I tells ya!

Actually, he's a Chuck-send, but your confusion is understandable. tuxedodouche