New? Come introduce yourself here! :D
by Disco Steve
#25710 Hello comrades. Newcomer and longtime Tenchi fan here. I'm not much of a forum frequenter, but this one seems to suit me quite well. It actually reminds me of a forum back in the early days of the internet when Tenchi was on Toonami. I'm pretty sure it was called The Cabbit Patch. Anybody remember that?
Anyway, this seems like a great community. Also, I love the Tenchicast. That is all. よろしくな tuxedodouche
by Nil Admirari
#25711 Strangely enough, we just had a moderator from the Cabbit Patch join us just a few days ago!

Glad you enjoy the Tenchicast as well. Welcome to Tenchiforum, Disco Steve! kiyonesmile1 Coffee, muffins, and some fine music coming right up.
by GaianKnight
#25714 And dat schmuck would be me!! =^^=

Velcome! Velcome! =@@=
by Dagon123
#25715 Welcome Disco Steve!

Enjoy your stay!

by Crazed
#25722 Welcome Disco Steve! Glad you've enjoyed what you've seen so far! Have fun and enjoy your stay! Tenchismile
by chucklocker
#25740 I'm glad to see so many old fans are ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive! :lol:

Anyway, welcome aboard the good ship Tenchiforum. We're glad to have you! Thanks for watching the Tenchicast, it's definitely my favorite part of being in this fandom :D
by mitsuki lover
#25760 Welcome.That Cabbit Patch must've been some forum then to get a mod and another member from it to end up here.

Though as someone who remembers the '70s: Disco?Really?And suddenly Stayin' Alivepops up in my head.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
by GaianKnight
#25828 The ol CP was once a decently happening place. I should have some of those members sign up here, since I know a spot the sometimes congregate.