New? Come introduce yourself here! :D
by Coyla
#27497 Hi! I'm Courtney. :) I used to watch Tenchi all of the time with my sister when I was little, along with Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Yu Gi Oh, Naruto, and all of that crazy stuff that I didn't even realize WAS anime. Haha! blush1 Now I'm into all kinds of anime and absolutely love manga. Finding this forum has inspired me to re-watch Tenchi! mmhmm1
by Nil Admirari
#27498 Welcome to Tenchiforum, Coyla! kiyonesmile1 Quite a nice list of classics you watched, and they were in good company with Tenchi. Glad you've decided to come aboard and re-watch!
by Dagon123
#27499 Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy your stay. Tenchismile
by Kiyami
#27501 Coyla, hello and welcome to Tenchiforum.

*hands you a muffin and some Dunkin*

Enjoy your stay and stay out of trouble but prepare for trouble. kiyonesmile1
by Coyla
#27502 Thanks everyone!! :D Yay, muffins and dunkin! ^_^
by Coyla
#27503 Kiyami, I totally read that in Jessie's voice. LOL
by chucklocker
#27504 Welcome to the forum! I too have fond memories of all those classic shows :) I'm glad you found our lovely forum, and that you're inspired to rewatch Tenchi! I look forward to seeing you around, and please feel free to chat with us whenever you want!
by Crazed
#27506 Welcome to the forum, Coyla! Glad to see that by you finding this forum you've decided to give Tenchi a rewatch! Feel free to post and use mini chat to talk whenever you want! Have fun and enjoy your stay! Tenchismile
by wwwwhhhhoooo
Kiyami wrote:Coyla, hello and welcome to Tenchiforum.

*hands you a muffin and some Dunkin*

Enjoy your stay and stay out of trouble but prepare for trouble. kiyonesmile1

MMMMake it double!