Reply To: The Academy [FW’s original anime thread]

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction The Academy [FW’s original anime thread] Reply To: The Academy [FW’s original anime thread]

For Washuu
    Participant
    none
    Ah, music. How could I have forgotten music?? It’s rampant! And I don’t necessarily mean in the Academy, but in the show itself.

When I was describing the setup for the background music for the Academy story I’m working on right now to a movie-directing friend of mine, he was caught off-guard by something. I had noted to him how the music tracks will be played by characters who are the original artists -which happens- BUT… the actual music track (half of them) is a live recording. He’d never heard of that being done before.

So, to clarify: Sym, Gym, Ojo and Gary of the band “Undercover” are all characters in the story and every now and then they play music… which in real life is a professional recording of their Cornerstone 2000 concert. The ‘live’ sound of it is fairly justified by the fact that the in-story band is playing live in an enclosed loading bay, right?

No, I’m not making a lame joke. It’s just that weird of a show. ;)