Reply To: Everyone’s favorite Animatronic Simulator™ is back

Forums Off Topic Video Games Everyone’s favorite Animatronic Simulator™ is back Reply To: Everyone’s favorite Animatronic Simulator™ is back

WisperG
    Well, that was faster than expected. Didn’t the first game just come out like 2 months ago? That’s not a lot of time to make a game. I hope that means it’s terrible and gets crappy reviews aquateencarl1

Anyways, on to the real reason I ventured into this thread.

I put up with it for awhile, but Nil and Tachi-nii’s “jokes” in chat last night/this morning was the last straw for me, and I feel the need to put my foot down. You guys are having too much fun tormenting a fellow forum-goer than you should. And I want it to stop, especially in chat. I admit, it was kinda fun coming up with silly, overblown reactions to the game before, but I quickly grew tired of that.

Now, anytime I hear about or see this game anywhere it just makes me angry. Very, very angry. Like I want to punch a hole through the faces of all those stupid, effing developers who are messed up in the head enough to create such a stupid, effing game. It’s a really good thing I don’t drink… or live in the vicinity of anyone who worked on the game.

And so, I would like to request that any and all mention of this game series be confined to this thread, at least while I’m around. Please and thank you.