The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by Dagon123
#23252 Image

3 Kids with Ryo-Ohki Tenchi?

3?..... Kiyofacepalm1
by julia
#23254 Are those all TENCHI's? I'm confused as to who the mothers are for a couple of them
by Yosho24
#23256 The blonde one behind the third Ryo-Ohki looks like a mix of Seina and Amane. 3 kids with Ryo-Ohki though? That seems a bit odd. I'm starting to become more and more disappointed in this whole thing. Just too much to take in at once in my honest opinion. However, nothing is set in stone and this probably isn't even in the stage of production yet. I expect to see some changes. If not, I guess I'll be ok with it as long as we get Petrea back! We can only hope
by julia
#23257 I guess my "fan art" of him calling ryo ohki sexy wasn't too far off.
by Nobuyuki
julia wrote:Are those all TENCHI's? I'm confused as to who the mothers are for a couple of them

The ones with bandages are definitely Seina's.

Yosho24 wrote:3 kids with Ryo-Ohki though? That seems a bit odd.

Well, we don't know how many she can have in one litter. though. ;)

However, nothing is set in stone and this probably isn't even in the stage of production yet.[Def. not ;) - N.]

Truer words have yet to be written.
by WisperG
Nobuyuki wrote:
julia wrote:Are those all TENCHI's? I'm confused as to who the mothers are for a couple of them

That right there makes me think they might be the child forms of the Fuku clones, rather than Ryo-Ohki's kids.
by Nobuyuki
#23269 Uhm, I don't see any bandages on them.
by hello_Tenko!
WisperG wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:

That right there makes me think they might be the child forms of the Fuku clones, rather than Ryo-Ohki's kids.

I would have thought that too... but fuku and Ryo-ohki have golden eyes. They have those all too familiar brown eyes...