The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by wwwwhhhhoooo
Dagon123 wrote:
3 Kids with Ryo-Ohki Tenchi?

3?..... Kiyofacepalm1

(Recycled/edited to reflect Who's point of view.) wth2
by JGZinv
#23278 Well there's also the fact that Senia is a middle aged man with three cabbits by the time of paradise war....

Who says he's not out with the kids....
by Yosho24
wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:
Dagon123 wrote:
3 Kids with Ryo-Ohki Tenchi?

3?..... Kiyofacepalm1

(Recycled/edited to reflect Who's point of view.) wth2

I'm with you on that, Who. badass1
by captricosakara
#23288 From what I've seen of this "What If" sequel thus far, I am welcoming it, just to return to the roots of the franchise which are the OVAs themselves.

Now, while I do agree with highgear56 that one of the points of the series in general was Ryoko & Ayeka fighting each other over Tenchi, I like to think of this "what if" as a means of showing Ryoko & Ayeka finally growing up and growing out of their rivalry and coming to terms with Tenchi that the three of them love each other equally and deciding to accept each other as such. My reasoning for this is simply seeing Lord Azusa and his wives Misaki & Funaho. I mean, if those three are married to each other, it's a no-brainer to me that in the end (of the OVA continuity) it was obvious that Tenchi would end up marrying both Ryoko & Ayeka anyways, and would end up succeeding Azusa, Misaki, & Funaho for the throne when they come of age.

As Dagon said, Ryoko and Ayeka have had a bond because they were rivals. For me, this "what if," as well as seeing Misaki & Funaho & Azusa and knowing that they are happily married, tells me that this same bond will somehow help them grow out of their rivalry and come to terms with Tenchi and each other, resulting in their marriage.

As for the three children of Ryo-ohki, I don't really mind them either.
Since Ryo-ohki does have a human form, to me it was obvious that once her human toddler form reached adult-hood, she would end up with someone as well. I don't think it would be Tenchi, though. Nor Seina. Maybe some else? Who knows.

(Dennis Miller mode)
Of course, this is just my opinion, I could be wrong. blush1
by hello_Tenko!
#23294 I think they're the fraternal triplets on the page where Ryoko and Aeka's daughters were crying. Washu was able to use her ova with the masu to make Ryoko so I would imagine Ryoohki being able to have children with a human too.
by NthDgree
#23471 Guys, this isn't that confusing, we've seen all of these kids before. It's just a flash forward of all of the children we see on page 6 of -IF-. The 3 cabbits we saw have since obtained human form. The blonde boy is Seina and Amane's now old enough to go to school. The green-haired one I still say is Tenchi's and Noike's. The blonde girl who was only a toddler in -IF- I always believed was Tenchi and Mihoshi's, and now she has Mihoshi's hairstyle. The last one is the little black-haired kid who is Seina and Ryoko Balta's, who she was pregnant with in the panel of -IF- that shows ALL of these kids together already. It's not getting more complicated, I think Kajishima just wanted to show more of these children because they were quickly glanced over in -IF- since it was focused on the 3 older kids.
by Dagon123
Video from : youtu.be