Reply To: Rooster Teeth

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Rooster Teeth Reply To: Rooster Teeth

Yukinojo
    Participant
    none
    RWBY Volume 4 ep 2 thought Did not expect Weiss to have a brother, her father is within my and probably everyone else’s expectation of him. Ironwood seems to be holding together better than expected, considering his own machines were firing on civilians, i expected him to be thrown in prison or waiting execution.

I’m half expecting Nora and Ren to run off and chase whatever destroyed the village they came across on a personal basis. Jaune listening to Pyrrha’s voice over and over again is the CRWBY driving another nail in the ARKOS coffin and our hearts.

The whole Ruby hearing Pyrrha’s voice kinda screams the fall maiden powers that she had gotten a little of. True she didn’t actually get all or some of it, but some of the power did in fact go into her while in the vault in volume 3. I’m theorize that Ruby using her silver eye blast may have caught an imprint of Pyrrha’s residual aura on the tower. Now that ruby has opened up her powers, she maybe abosrbing Pyrrha’s last thoughts or soul because of the fall maiden power. It makes sense because Cinder and Ozpin broke the rules of the fall maiden requirements in a way to get the power in their hands.