The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by JGZinv
#29707 Technically it was neither of their faults. You can't program a universe through a ball shaped lever indirectly touching your butt. Besides that, Jinbu doesn't respond to Mitsuki, she isn't bonded to it, Kazuki is.
She merely set off the bomb that blew him up.

You have to watch Dual realizing that everything that is said, is from the perspective of a in universe, person, human, on the ground, with no access to the knowledge or vocabulary as it applies to the overall Tenchi-verse. Dee and Kumu are effectively the only ones that know anything accurately in the grand scheme of things.

Dual Universe "dimension" A is where we're introduced to Masaki Yotsuga at the construction site.
For ease of thought, we'll say the universe MY pitches the bonding plate away in, remains Universe A.

The universe that MY keeps the bonding plate, is Universe B.
Universe B is shown to be Kazuki and MitsukiS's reality until they are both teleported to Universe C via the basement experiment. Universe C is the world that Kazuki has had visions of for so long, that includes mech fights.

Universe D is either a very similar reality to B/C, or a combination world (as discussed before) which is where we see
Kumu arrive in a shipping box and Jinbu arrive after being found underwater.
by Ukinojo92
#29709 Okay, this thread is kinda getting confusing. At first it was talking about one series and what dimensions it was connected to. Now it's an analysis of the dimensions, what's it's connected to, and what it has inside it. Someone needs to put in a chart to make it easier to understand, everyone likes visuals.
by JGZinv
#29719 Welp open up MS (haha funny) Paint and get to graphing.
by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:Well if they're technically Goddesses,then I guess it would.

If you really go technical, goddess is a title, not a state of being or designation of species. It is something or someone being called a god or goddess because: they are powerful or have done something profoundly amazing. Example:

fang2 wrote:Does this scan mean that the Chousin are beyond dimensions or beyond existence?

They might be beings that perceive enough to understand a many things and know to create universes that can bridge to other universes and expand influence and reach. And dimensions and existence is relative when talking about higher existences, their is a certain level of existences we can understand, and their is a certain level of existences they can understand.
by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:I think a good question here is were they created by the Tenchi-Kami or were they self-existing?

That was the entire plot for Kajishima's continuity of OVA 3, Goddesses trying to answer that question, It was said in ep 19 or ep 6 of OVA 3 during the conversation with them.