The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by wwwwhhhhoooo
#31346 I hope it's good...I mean, I don't have hope that it will be good (ah-haha...a-haaa...ahhh...ehh...sigh) but I hope somehow, someway, it's good. If it is, somebody gimme a ring.

aquateencarl1

Once again, thank you Ai Tenchi Muyo! for reviving interest in the franchise in a big way.
by Ukinojo92
#31371 we will know in about if it's a good or bad when it comes out, but for now we wait a day and a half till the production event is held.
by Ukinojo92
#31421 To sum up all the info there is currently about OVA 4: It's in progress. Nothing else just it IS currently being made and going to use the cast from Ai. High probability that he is making it along the storyline of his doujins, he will have make it watered down in order to market to teenage audiences like Tenchi is intended for. Though he will make sure it is as close to his doujin story as close as possible.

Wild outlandish hope: Kajishima actually makes the gang go on an adventure which resets Noike as Kiyone and it is great to watch which somewhat restores his rep and Negishi comes back to work with him again.

To expect: OVA 3 v2.0: doujin edition

This is my (and probably other people's) grading lines for what's to come in OVA 4, im keeping loose hope that Kajishima falls somewhat high above the middle between the two so that it is a decent storyline for people. It might not be great, but other people watch Tenchi, even OVA 3 and like it, so might as well make a decent story for them after all this time.