The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by Kalum
#31917 As a Tenchi Muyo fan since the Toonami era I can't help but get excited at news of an OVA 4 but then with me being a huge fan I know exactly where it's all headed. There's no way it isn't going to end up with him marrying all of his harem, and it's probably for the best because of how OVA 3 was written.

It seems like Kajishima himself doesn't know what he's writing anymore. OVA 1 and 2 emphasized the fact that Ryoko is madly in love with Tenchi and will do absolutely anything for him. OVA 3 showed this once again when Ryoko, despite knowing she was completely outmatched went to Tenchi's aid without batting an eyelid as she has done all along. The OVA series to me was written in a way to make Ryoko stand out and then he goes ahead and introduces Noike (Which I completely understand) to freshen things up and in the process completely pushes Ryoko to the side and now he's only left with 2 choices to end it.

Tenchi marries Noike because it's already been shown that no-one would dare go against Seto or he marries everyone including Sasami. Either way as a Ryoko fan the ending is going to be bittersweet because he's not going to actually choose Ryoko, he's gonna get the harem ending by default and for Ryoko it's either share him or lose him and we all know she would rather share him with the rest than lose him and I think that's a major copout on Kajishima's part.

You can't help but feel sorry for Ryoko really. She was used by Kagoto as basically a destroyer of civilizations and then she was locked away for 700 years. During which time the only thing she ever wished for was to be with Tenchi who has basically given her a new life. Then when she does finally get free, Tenchi gets surrounded by women who have fallen in love with him and now she's probably going to have to live with the fact that Tenchi's gonna be banging at the very minimum 3 other women besides her. Poor woman.
by Nobuyuki
OVA 1 and 2 emphasized the fact that Ryoko is madly in love with Tenchi and will do absolutely anything for him.

So will everyone else. ;)
by Kalum
Nobuyuki wrote:
OVA 1 and 2 emphasized the fact that Ryoko is madly in love with Tenchi and will do absolutely anything for him.

So will everyone else. ;)

Well yeah, but Ryoko's influence and feelings were more emphasized and it genuinely did seem like Ryoko was highlighted more than anyone else.
by Nobuyuki
#33004 http://tenchimuyo4th.com/ Twtter: (GoogTrans'ed)

Breaking: Tenchi Muyo! 魎皇 demon fourth period ending theme]
Decision to "Shake the DiCE" in Kozuki Serena's!
June 28th release is scheduled ♪
by JGZinv
#33006 All that's saying is that the theme song will be released June 28, titled ShaketheDice by Kozuki Serena.
by Ukinojo92
#33055 Everyone of heaven and earth uncle of whole world
"Tenchi Muyo! 魎皇 demon fourth period "is the first volume ED songs live video publishing in.
5/5 Let's go to the immediately support the new song of free LIVE event there ♪ heaven and earth four stage in the Utsunomiya!

https://twitter.com/tenchimuyo20th/status/726362530549911552

as far as advertising goes for the 4th OVA, it is not really broadcasting a lot
by Nobuyuki
as far as advertising goes for the 4th OVA, it is not really broadcasting a lot

Tenchi Muyo! 魎皇demon four stage official Atto Tenchi4th 5H 5 Hours Ago
[Breaking ①] was renewed the official HP!
Http: // Tenchimuyo4th.Com

Tenchi Muyo! 魎皇demon four stage official Atto Tenchi4th 5H 5 Hours Ago
[Breaking ②] key visual was completed (> ω <) v draw down Masaki Kajishima! Heaven and earth and Leia and becomes the Mizuho or ~ to ♪
# Tenchi Muyo

[Breaking ③] Tenchi Muyo! WEB radio has decided! "Tenchi Muyo! The secret of the radio? 'S not at all a secret! (Tentative) "to Kakkokari is the title.
# Tenchi Muyo

Tenchi Muyo! 魎皇demon four stage official Atto Tenchi4th 4H 4 Hours Ago
[Breaking 3-2] the first time will be the Pre times! Pre times of personality is Azusa Sato and Tanabe Tomeyo's your Futari. Because you listen than radio CM is TOP page of the official HP, but please listen to all means (* ^^) v
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0PR1Qx1mPA

Ask, and you shall receive. ;)
by JGZinv
#33059 AIC has better info - http://animeanime.jp/article/2016/05/02/28345.html

"The story this time in the story that follows these will start immediately after the end of the third OVA."

Plot points summary:

All of the Masaki house is winding down after the OVA 3 wedding and Reia and Noboyuki are still working in the architectiural office. (Note that this may actually be preparing up to the wedding, not the post wedding, but I'm going with post here since it's talking post in context). Everyone from around the galaxy had come and gone. Tenchi and Minaho (aunt) meet for the first time. This will be the first sequel in over 10 years, we hope the fans will be looking forward to it.

"Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki OVA Volume 1" is scheduled to be released in 2016 autumn. In the form of ushering in this volume, single CD of Kozuki Serena sings the ending theme "Shake the DiCE" will be released on June 28.
In addition, "Tenchi Muyo! Radio "Tenchi Muyo of"! Not a radio? At all secret secret! (Provisional) "has also been revealed to be delivered. Pre-meeting of personality Azusa Sato & Rui Tanabe is in charge. Kitai be the first time the personality is responsible to whom it takes. Until the 4th OVA release of, it would be also good idea to check the CD and radio.
by susano
#33060 I am suspecting that OVA 4 starts sometime around Rea's and Nobuyuki's wedding. If OVA 4 starts around the wedding, there is a slight chance that we will find out what really happen when Shrank had tried to kidnapped Seina's family.

wtfisthis1 kiyonesmile1 gendo1 mmmm1
by Ukinojo92
#33063 GXP was some time after OVA 3ish, since Seina was already working for GP for awhile, it wouldn't make sense time wise for the Kidnapping attempt to take place right after OVA 3.

Probably going to get more on June 28, or sometime in between on the radio