The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by Oyasumi
#4 This thread is for Ayeka love ONLY. You can say why you love her, talk about her scenes in the anime, post pictures of her, ect. This thread is not for criticism, debates, or bashing. If you start causing trouble in this thread, you will be banned. First offense will get you a month long ban, second offense will result in a permanent ban.
by GregTheLion
#352 Although I'm a 100% RyoTen fan, I have to say, I do somewhat sympathize Ayeka a little bit. I dunno, I just like her as healthy competition.
That said, here's an interesting music video from a rare Tenchi CD, Displaying Ayeka's love for S&M (is that right?)
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAJM30VOl5A][/youtube]
by susano
#539 Here are two pictures of Ayeka. I do like Ayeka. Currently working on how to add images on reply.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by Ryoko's Stepdad
#863 A lot of people bash Ayeka, mostly for being Anti-Ryoko, whom this board usually takes the side of.

But think about it. Most of Ryoko's antics would be non existent would it not be for Ayeka. I think that even though she's not the most popular character, she still has her own strengths and merits. Ayeka always seemed like a loving, helpful woman, a great friend who you could always approach for anything. Her loyalty always seemed like her biggest draw to me.

Despite that she does have a temper, but who doesn't? Her's usually ends up with things breaking in half though, so there's something otherworldly. At the end of the day, I firmly believe you have a person who would never want to leave your side whether it was a major or minor problem. Ayeka is a necessary entity for things to work in the Tenchi world, and she is alright by me. Plus red is my favorite color~

Here's her keychain <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by jujufanatix83
#4185 I like Aeka/Ayeka too.. her drama queen personality gets me lol.. cuz she's a careful person she's one of them important characters on this series = ) and i like her being angry with Ryoko xD.

And she is very pretty, that's one of the reason why I really like her and Sasami

O and I was laughing so much when Punaho and Misaki came to visit the two girls and finally when Ayeka got to the house and warned Ryoko not to make fun of her while she's there.. and she SQUEEEK saying "My Mommy" ROFL! xD I LOVE THAT!
by wwwwhhhhoooo
#4404 Aww heck, even though I'm a hardcore Ryoko fanboy, I can't help but like Ayeka as well (that's right fellow Ryokofans, I said it, please don't kick me out of the club)

Sure, she comes across with the high-&-mighty princess attitude sometimes (well, quite often actually) but she does have a point, I suppose. Crown princess of arguably the most powerful & advanced society in the known universe. & when it comes to Tenchi, her feelings are genuine & she's shown that she can be very loving, kind & gentle.

Not as expounded upon as much in the oav's, I also gained a new appreciation for her & her relationship with Ryoko--her 'competition'--after the first time I saw Tenchi Forever. When Tenchi was gone, & Ryoko & Ayeka went out searching for him, they both showed not only an unwavering love & loyalty for Tenchi, but we also see their relationship strengthen, & they bond in a way previously unseen in any of the continuities. Like a mutual respect for each other's devotion for a person they deeply care about. Would that ever happen in real life? Outside of some sort of polygamist circle--probably not. Girls (& guys alike) would undoubtedly be too selfish & not be able to look past petty differences to do the right thing as Ayeka & Ryoko did. Yet as out of place as it may be to many of us in terms of today's world, I never viewed their mutual love for Tenchi as odd--in any series or in the movie--even when they stopped fighting each other & directed their efforts together at the right person (Haruna!!! :evil: ). It was beautiful, that's all I can describe it as.

So as mentioned above, what would us Ryoko fans be left with in a world without Ayeka? Sure, many of us might say we're happy at first (Ryoko included) that Ryoko has Tenchi all to herself, but if we stop & admit it to ourselves, the most memorable parts of the series, our favorite Ryoko moments, the fun times with the most laughs, the core component of the show would not be possible without the duo of Ryoko and Ayeka, the greatest rivalry in anime history.

So from one Ryoko fan to all Ayeka fans (& even the princess herself): Thank you. Thank you for helping shape our identities & showing Ryoko--& Ayeka--just how far they're willing to go for the guy they love.

*& thank you for all the epic catfights, Ryoko wouldn't be as interesting w/o a worthy adversary :fight:
by JGZinv
#4412 I'll share some pics...

Most of these I edited or made.

by JGZinv
#4416 Eh found some files..

Oh dear...
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/GuardianZinv/Tenchi%20Stuff/inlove1280.jpg

Edit darn images don't auto fit to the forum width...

by wwwwhhhhoooo
#4428 ^cool pics man, the ones you designed for ol' AFC are great!

why that one with Sasami say 'Tenchi Muyou' ? lol Is that just one of those things that happen with translations?