The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by Oyasumi
#5 This thread is for Mihoshi and Kiyone love ONLY. You can say why you love them, talk about their scenes in the anime, post pictures of them, ect. This thread is not for criticism, debates, or bashing. If you start causing trouble in this thread, you will be banned. First offense will get you a month long ban, second offense will result in a permanent ban.
by charliepanayi
#167 I love Kiyone, definitely my favourite character in any Tenchi series, and a major reason why I like Universe so much. I think I'm a sucker for the serious, sensible character types (see also: Yomi in Azumanga Daioh). Love when she takes out soldiers with her combat yo-yo in No Need for a Checkpoint). Plus her love-hate (well, mainly hate-hate) relationship with Mihoshi is very funny.
by Akawoa
#387 I like Kiyone, I always feel bad for her but they're such a great duo so anyway MihoKiyo love!

by Ryoko's Stepdad
#865 We all love Mihoshi. Even though she falls into dumb blonde territory, she's our dumb blonde. Anytime things got serious you'd always count on Mihoshi to screw it up and give you a smile on your face. She's the anti-Washu, really, where one is the calculating and smart one, and the other is the bumbling ignorant fool.
:scared:

When paired up with Kiyone we got an odd couple style of relationship, with Kiyone always seeming to be foiled by Mihoshi. But Mihoshi seemed more childish than ignorant in later incarnations, taking away from her lack of intelligence and making her more naive. But had it not been for Kiyone lending her ship in Universe, who's to say how things would have fared? While they were both rather minor in the scope of things, they filled their roles well, and to boot they aren't that bad looking ladies either >3>

Kiyone was always smart and loyal, even to her partner who held her back from so many promotions. She loved her (whether or not you believe the whole "They're dikes" theory that's your problem) and couldn't hurt her, no matter how many times she got mad at her. That's quite a bit of restraint and maturity from someone under so much pressure.

I give MihoKiyo a <3

Also here's this lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by Dagon123
#956 I miss this Mihoshi

by Dagon123
#1354 Saw this on a blog recently, had to post it xD
Scary how well this works, isn't it?
by Ryoko's Stepdad
Dagon123 wrote:Saw this on a blog recently, had to post it xD
Scary how well this works, isn't it?

Kamina will never be as manly as Mihoshi is. EVER.

Also I spy jpeg artifacts.
by wwwwhhhhoooo
Dagon123 wrote:Image

Wow, Mihoshi as Kamina--I'm trying to picture that:

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?... wait...what is my name again? Don't tell me...Ummm..."

"Oh no! I--I can't remember! Waaaaaaah!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.