The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by thiefaelos
#25163 I sometimes feel as if I am the only fan of Kiyone outside of her time with Mihoshi. I think she is an amazing and underrated character, and gorgeous to boot! Then again, I also like Sakuya, but Kiyone is there for us all far more often, and we love her for that. Tenchismile
by thiefaelos
#25210 All of my yes. She may get easily stressed, but i think when you're a career driven person working with Mihoshi (no offense intended, as I love good ol' miho) then you would be basically guaranteed to facepalm frequently. Kiyofacepalm1
by mitsuki lover
#25266 Kiyone without Mihoshi would be like Lucy without Ethel,Laverne without Shirley(let's not even go there!),
Cagney without Lacey,Xena without Gabrielle.In short without Mihoshi what would our beloved Kiyone do?
kiyonesmile1
Everyone knows she puts up with her because deep down even she knows she can't get along without the blonde
disaster area.
by mitsuki lover
#26472 Again my mind went straight to The Dirty Pair when I saw that drawing,which was pretty good.
Though I wonder why I keep thinking of our favorite "Lovely Angels" every time I see something like that.