The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by Disco Steve
#30198 I'm dying here. Every couple of months I scour the web for the Saint Knight's Tale background music, and only find a dark infinite void of despair. How could they not have released it? It should be criminal. Somebody please tell me I've been looking in the wrong places.
by JGZinv
#30200 That's rather implying that there's a "right place" at all.
Are you just looking for streaming or archives, or have you tried getting the CDs?

The Follow Me is on a CD -
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/VPCC-80633
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/samples/B001 ... l_1#disc_1

On the Jap Blue Ray Box, it has a little bit.
◆ video Benefits ◆
Music recording landscape
Composer Comments (Alchemy +)
Opening theme
"Follow Me feat.Sound Around" Kagami Seira (vap)
Ending theme
"Destino" Alchemy + (vap)
by Disco Steve
#30214 I've been looking for it all JG. That BR box set does look interesting, but it's not quite what I am looking for.
I just want the background music in the anime. It's composed by the same fella that did GXP, Akifumi Tada, , and GXP's has been released and is out there. But they keep Seikishi's ost locked up in their Disney-like vault. qt1
by JGZinv
#30215 Well I hate to be the messenger bud, but what isn't released, isn't released.
There aren't any character CDs or much of anything to go with ISM, so it just ain't there.

Knowing Kajishima you'd get a 3 disc CD set set to sounds of Kenshi humping everything from Koro on up.
by Disco Steve
#30216 Thanks. That's what I suspected. tenchiahhhhhh I just wanted to ask the experts before giving up.
It seems pretty rare for the Tenchi franchise not to release a soundtrack...
by JGZinv
#30218 I think what you're seeing is due to the time/age gap. GXP didn't get much either. The deluge of CDs for any thing and everything was all in the 90's era releases. Dual was pretty much the tail end of that, along with El Hazard.

AIC and Pioneer hit rougher times and Pioneer all but folded, AIC died and changed hands for a bit.
There isn't any series today that has the Tenchi level of CDs being produced for it, maybe Naruto or One Piece perhaps,
but you see how popular those are. Nothing with a sub 15 episode count is going to matter that much to put out a set
of full OSTs for, unless it gets really popular.

Bottom line, harem anime, even ones with robots, doesn't do that well, on top of that Geminar was all OVA episodes,
so it cost a ton to make.
by For Washuu
#30911 There is some good news:
The DVD and BR menus are all backed by soundtrack music.
(Gotta rip that...)

On a side note, I just realized there are three completely different mixes of "Destino", the closing song. (ED, official, and promo ad ver.)
by Disco Steve
#30926 I believe the ED version is the 60-90 sec long version used in the anime, while the official version would be the whole 5:32 song.
by Ukinojo92
#30946 It's the same thing with Tenchi Universe's Opening Song and I think moldiver maybe