The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by Oyasumi
#7 This thread is for Washu love ONLY. You can say why you love her, talk about her scenes in the anime, post pictures of her, ect. This thread is not for criticism, debates, or bashing. If you start causing trouble in this thread, you will be banned. First offense will get you a month long ban, second offense will result in a permanent ban.
by Akawoa
#385 Call me Little Washuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

by wwwwhhhhoooo
#481 But it's so fun to say!

Little WASHUUUUUUUU!!!

(besides, she gets mad if you don't!)

by shadowmann2330
#521 *enters otakumode*

LEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEEEEENKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

/me proceeds to charge into washu's lab naked hoping to safely exit without being GINEPIGGED

/me stumbles upon some interesting photos while inside...

AND MY SECOND SIGNATURE :
by Ryoko's Stepdad
#866 You wouldn't think I'd leave this thread untouched would you? :washu: :rei: :ghost:

My love affair with Washu really began with the scene where she took Tenchi to the wall and was trying to figure out the source of the Lighthawk wings. While heavily edited for TV I knew she was going to be a winner.

My appreciation grew even more when I re-watched the series in 2008. I grew to understand her character even more, and in all honesty I felt bad for her. When I think about it, she had the ability to run away from adult problems and revert to a childish state, something many people would probably wish for. But she was more than that, she was probably the wackiest, the most perverse, and all around the cutest of the bunch. And holy damn her eyes <3

Of course I didn't think that in 2010 I'd run into her. Rather literally as a matter of fact. But I didn't catch her name.

Pictured below, an idiot

Then I got another chance... which I promptly blew.

Pictured below, an even bigger idiot

But I did get her name, and I drove out to meet her later that year.

Pictured below, a lucky idiot

But as it stands now... we're kind of apart in many ways. Yeah it's hard on me but I say this because after ACen 2010, my view on Washu changed. Sure she's still my favorite character, but now a days I can say I look at her a bit differently.

She's still "my waifu" though, and the inspiration for my user name. To Washu <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by Gaston
#872 Washu is my favorite girl after Aeka, Sasami and Mihoshi. IMO, she is the saddest character in the OVA (the episode 8 make me cry) and the only character I really enjoy in Tenchi Universe with Mirei and Nagi. Howerer, I don't like she become a genocidal maniac like when she destoy a city in the last episode. WTF ?!? :evil:
by Dagon123
#1136 Image
by For Washuu
#1421 Yeah, I'd marry the 20,000-year-old girl in a heartbeat if she were real. The funny thing is, I'm not planning to have that happen in the fanfiction book-et I'm writing. (Though it is mainly about Washuu and me.)
by Nobuyuki
#1431 So liek, I herd Japan won? ;)