Reply To: Magical Girls Thread

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Magical Girls Thread Reply To: Magical Girls Thread

No.I already know about all that.I’ve been reading the Puella Magi Madoka Magica wiki and know all about Kyubey’s hidden motives in wanting Madoka to become a Magic Girl.Though I was rather surprised when I read the identity of the person who originally told Homura to stop Madoka from becoming a Magic Girl.Rather startling.

I’m 2 months away from ordering Vividread Operation but in the mean time for November I have

the non-Magic Girl series Girls Und Panzers to order.Vividread is pretty expensive which is why I’m going to order it around Christmastime.

Y’know it be fun if they could do something like Precure All Stars except with Magic Girls for different series.

I’d love to see a team up involving the Love Angels from Wedding Peach with the Sailor Senshis from

Sailor Moon and Mew Mews from Tokyo Mew Mew along with of course Homura,Kyoko,Mami,Madoka and

Sayaka from Puell Magi Madoka Magica.At the end the music could be a duet between Full Moon

and Fancy Lala! it be so soawesome1