The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by Oyasumi
#9 This thread is for Tenchi love ONLY. You can say why you love him, talk about his scenes in the anime, post pictures of him, ect. This thread is not for criticism, debates, or bashing. If you start causing trouble in this thread, you will be banned. First offense will get you a month long ban, second offense will result in a permanent ban.
by Yugi12
#61 The thing that I like most about Tenchi is his kindness.

One scene that I always like is the scene in the last episode of Tenchi in Tokyo where he spares Yugi's life. Despite everything that Yugi has done to him and the girls, Tenchi realises that Yugi isn't some evil mastermind, but a little girl with mental problems who has been mistreated.
The fact that he lets her live with him and the girls at the end of the show is a great moment and shows that Tenchi has a big heart.
by wwwwhhhhoooo
#250 What I like about Tenchi--why I think I started watching Tenchi Muyo in the first place--was that he was just an ordinary kid. He went to school, had to do chores, & other than living in the beautiful mountains of rural Japan, had a pretty average, maybe even boring life...just like the rest of us. Then one day, out of boredom & curiosity, he stumbles upon a demon in his family's shrine...& his life is never the same after that!

Yet another reason I didn't quite like the way Tenchi Muyo oav ended up, the way Tenchi was actually a god incarnate or something like that. I like Tenchi of the first oav, of Tenchi Universe, & even Tenchi & Tokyo (though not when he dumped Ryoko!) I did like him having some extraordinary hidden powers, & his backstory of being descended from Jurain nobility; he had absolutely NO idea of his extra-terrestrial background, & if he hadn't awakened Ryoko, he probably never would have. It just made me think, who knows what extraordinary things there may be hidden for all of us--whether it be some unknown family secret (maybe grandpa's actually from outer space! 0.o) or some hidden power within--it just made me think if it can happen to Tenchi (like being visited by hot chicks from outer space that are crazy about you lol) or more realistically: if Tenchi can do it, maybe I can too; a lesson that can be learned by anyone who watches the series, & is applicable in even the most ordinary day-to-day life experiences.

The idea of extraordinary things happening to ordinary people is one I've always loved; whenever I've come across it in literature, film or anime, I've often fallen in love with that particular series. It's a theme that is at the center of many great works (like Lord of the Rings, for instance) & even a central theme of alot of anime out there today, but Tenchi Muyo was one of the first to really run with it, & that's why I love Tenchi the series, & Tenchi Masaki, the super-powered 'average Joe' of the anime world.
by Ryoko's Stepdad
#927 SMOKE WEED EERYDAY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by wwwwhhhhoooo
#1358 Everyone's thinkin' it, I'm just sayin' it...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by jujufanatix83
#4230 I like Tenchi because.. he gots the every man's dream position lol... who wouldn't want to be surrounded by hot alien chicks
and a cute CABBIT Ryo-ohki! = )
by Ryoko's Stepdad
#4242 How have I never posted any of this?

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/Krbyfan1/ACen%202010/SANY0767.jpg
by Nobuyuki
#8715 All hail our glorious God-Emperor Pimpmeister Overlord! ;)
by JGZinv
#8729 sure that aint fist of the north star?

Now he just looks at the carrot fields... and the carrots pop out and line up to be picked.