(er..would that make Ryoko Peppermint Patty and Aeka Lucy? I guess that would mean that Ryo-ohki then would
have to be Snoopy! )
The Tenchi’s Face Appreciation board: Ryoko’s Ressurection
What happens if a Tenchi fan gets bored
The Golden opportunity Ai Tenchi Muyo missed out.
Isn’t this guy just f***ing adorable!?
wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:GregTheLion wrote:Isn’t this guy just f***ing adorable!?
Yes, Tenchi's face requires appreciation.
If you all like, I could put together a few more mood boards based on later episodes.
- Tenchi is God! (It's proven, in an episode.)
- Tenchi got Ryoko to love him, the most bloody thirsty (thanks to Kagato,) space pirate in galactic history.
- Tenchi somehow got Ayeka and Ryoko to like each other, just by being with them. Two iconic, and intractable enemies, become all in all sisters.
- Tenchi beat Kagato. Ask Yosho or Azusa if they beat Kagato. (Yeah yeah, long convoluted discussion there, to be had, but anywho.)
- Tenchi has goddesses that love him. Few other anime characters can boast that.
- Tenchi has a cabbit. Few other anime animals are as iconic.
- Tenchi looks better as a girl. Just don't ask him for a date, Ryoko will kill you for trying.
- Tenchi is... (this could take awhile. Oh, and him choosing, got shanghaied there, so blame the writers for that, more than him.)
Keiichi from Aa megami-sama! and Goro fromTenshi no Shippo though in the latter is more like
Goddesses in Training or Guardian Angels.Actually Keiichi pwns Tenchi and Goro when it comes to it since his
Goddesses are based on actual Norse mythology(they're actually the Norns the counterpart of the Greek Fates).
Plus Skuld is also a friggin' Valkyrie!
Ok,all that said I would have to totally agree on most of the rest of that list.Though it should also be added that as far as is known Tenchi is the only hero of a harem comedy that also has two hot Galaxy Police Detectives semi-living with him,and I don't think any other male character can say that.(Seina doesn't count since he's part of the
Actually, I guess Tenchi has harems in four different universes now. Top that Keiichi! (Five if we include the manga, as separate from the OVA-verse. I don't, but that's moi. =^^= )
GaianKnight wrote:We talking Mihoshi-Kyone Universe pair, or Mihoshi-Noike-OVA pair, there? Not including Mihoshi-Kiyone-Shin Tenchi pair, since, well, no one recognizes a universe with Sakuya in it.
You know we don't acknowledge her who is feared the most