The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by GregTheLion
#25588 Looking back at the first episode I've noticed How expressive Tenchi's face is. His eyes (and sometimes even his mouth) will just reach over the boundaries of his head, like an old American cartoon. Couple that with his round head and It's almost like he'd fit in one of those old-timey black-and-white shorts.(which is probably the reason I drew him as such)
by mitsuki lover
#25622 Round head always makes me think of Charlie Brown...not that Tenchi is anything like our favorite looser.
(er..would that make Ryoko Peppermint Patty and Aeka Lucy? I guess that would mean that Ryo-ohki then would
have to be Snoopy! :lol: )
by GregTheLion
#25771 Image

The Tenchi’s Face Appreciation board: Ryoko’s Ressurection

or

What happens if a Tenchi fan gets bored

or

The Golden opportunity Ai Tenchi Muyo missed out.

or

Isn’t this guy just f***ing adorable!?
by wwwwhhhhoooo
GregTheLion wrote:Isn’t this guy just f***ing adorable!?

Yes, Tenchi's face requires appreciation.

Oh yes, Tenchi, we're goin' there!

The debate is over: Tenchi is bestest Tenchi girl.
by GregTheLion
wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:
GregTheLion wrote:Isn’t this guy just f***ing adorable!?

Yes, Tenchi's face requires appreciation.

If you all like, I could put together a few more mood boards based on later episodes. Tenchismile
by GaianKnight
#25777 Why to like Tenchi?

- Tenchi is God! (It's proven, in an episode.)
- Tenchi got Ryoko to love him, the most bloody thirsty (thanks to Kagato,) space pirate in galactic history.
- Tenchi somehow got Ayeka and Ryoko to like each other, just by being with them. Two iconic, and intractable enemies, become all in all sisters.
- Tenchi beat Kagato. Ask Yosho or Azusa if they beat Kagato. (Yeah yeah, long convoluted discussion there, to be had, but anywho.)
- Tenchi has goddesses that love him. Few other anime characters can boast that.
- Tenchi has a cabbit. Few other anime animals are as iconic.
- Tenchi looks better as a girl. Just don't ask him for a date, Ryoko will kill you for trying.
- Tenchi is... (this could take awhile. Oh, and him choosing, got shanghaied there, so blame the writers for that, more than him.)
by mitsuki lover
#25780 AFAIG with the point about Goddesses loving Tenchi well I can think of at least 2 others:
Keiichi from Aa megami-sama! and Goro fromTenshi no Shippo though in the latter is more like
Goddesses in Training or Guardian Angels.Actually Keiichi pwns Tenchi and Goro when it comes to it since his
Goddesses are based on actual Norse mythology(they're actually the Norns the counterpart of the Greek Fates).
Plus Skuld is also a friggin' Valkyrie!

Ok,all that said I would have to totally agree on most of the rest of that list.Though it should also be added that as far as is known Tenchi is the only hero of a harem comedy that also has two hot Galaxy Police Detectives semi-living with him,and I don't think any other male character can say that.(Seina doesn't count since he's part of the
GP anyways.) tenchiahhhhhh
by GaianKnight
#25789 We talking Mihoshi-Kyone Universe pair, or Mihoshi-Noike-OVA pair, there? Not including Mihoshi-Kiyone-Shin Tenchi pair, since, well, no one recognizes a universe with Sakuya in it.

Actually, I guess Tenchi has harems in four different universes now. Top that Keiichi! Tenchismile (Five if we include the manga, as separate from the OVA-verse. I don't, but that's moi. =^^= )
by GregTheLion
GaianKnight wrote:We talking Mihoshi-Kyone Universe pair, or Mihoshi-Noike-OVA pair, there? Not including Mihoshi-Kiyone-Shin Tenchi pair, since, well, no one recognizes a universe with Sakuya in it.

You know we don't acknowledge her who is feared the most gendo1