The carnival starts here! Discuss all the things about the main cast we all know and love!
by Nil Admirari
GaianKnight wrote: Not including Mihoshi-Kiyone-Shin Tenchi pair, since, well, no one recognizes a universe with Sakuya in it.

sakuyafinger1

She'd argue differently.
by GaianKnight
#25804 Oh fine, miss 'you-know-who' then. (The only one Tenchi has kissed btw...)

Do we acknowledge the other 'miss-you-know-who' from Tenchi Forever? (That has my favorite tenchi Muyo end song, by the way there too.)

And I'll digress... tenchiahhhhhh
by GaianKnight
#25818 Enough that not even Ryoko could wake him up from it, at first, Yosho had to go in and do it (and then Ryoko at the end end.)

Haruna is the Tenchi Matrix of that world. mmhmm1 (Oops, said the name. -Goes to sit in a carrot patch to be eaten alive by Ryo-ohkis.- )
by mitsuki lover
#25851 :lol:

Actually my favorite part of the entire movie is the fact that we see Aeka and Ryoko actually working together for a change and showing how in fact despite the arguing and fighting,that deep down they really do like each other.

But don't tell them I said it...I don't wanna get beat up.
by WisperG
#31153 Here's some cool fanart that I haven't seen before. Was from a 90's anime tribute exhibit back in June. The exhibit had all kinds of cool artwork from various artists, and covered everything from popular anime to really obscure stuff. Here's the Facebook tag if anyone wants to peruse the rest of the artwork.

These feature more than just Tenchi himself, but since he is the centerpiece of these pics I figured they would go best in this thread.

This first one was drawn by Hannah Ayoubi, who is a storyboard artist for Nickelodeon.

And this one by Jack Cusumano, who does color work for Disney Television Animation and formerly animation studio Titmouse. He also worked on Rick & Morty.

by Ukinojo92
#31206 Not mine but I liked it and decided to put it here

Link to original
https://twitter.com/s88232/status/662674143163191296
by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:I love the fact that Ms Rah is on top of that Ryo-Ohki whatever it is.

Actually she is on the cave rock, Ryo-Ohki is sort of in the background