El-Hazard, Dual, Photon, Pretty Sammy, GXP, WoG and other fringe series not starring the main cast.
by JGZinv
#29804 Wow I didn't catch that at all.... course I only went through BH once I think, but still...
by Ukinojo92
#29813 okay is Shayla suppose to be the one in the back because if not, then she is not there.
by mitsuki lover
#30834 *Bump*
And now I think we need a side by side image of a certain teal haired Galaxy Police Detective and
a certain headband wearing Priestess. I just noticed how much I was reminded of Kiyone while watching a certain Priestess.
by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:And now I think we need a side by side image of a certain teal haired Galaxy Police Detective anda certain headband wearing Priestess. I just noticed how much I was reminded of Kiyone while watching a certain Priestess.

Image Image

By the way, Shayla and Afura both have headbands.
by Ukinojo92
#30859 Image

El Hazard Sega Saturn CD's
by mitsuki lover
#30880 I'm starting up Nanoha again on Sunday. I just mention it because of the fact that Fate's
insanse mother's plan involves going to the world of Al Hazard. I think I might have asked this before
but it bares repeating: does anyone here think it's just probable that the Al Hazard mentioned in
Nanoha might by chance be the same as El Hazard?
if so I just hope Fate's mom
bumps into Jinnai as the two of them deserve each other! :lol: :lol:
by Ukinojo92
#30895 Image
just posters and a picture of Japanese blu ray box cover of El Hazard, that I thought looked cool