El-Hazard, Dual, Photon, Pretty Sammy, GXP, WoG and other fringe series not starring the main cast.
by mitsuki lover
#24381 So I shall start watching the first part of War on Geminar next Sunday and I want to know what if anything
I should be looking out for.Any particuliar scenes or characters?
by wwwwhhhhoooo
mitsuki lover wrote:So I shall start watching the first part of War on Geminar next Sunday and I want to know what if anything
I should be looking out for.Any particuliar scenes or characters?

Don't go into it expecting cameos, but if you happen to hear someone mention "that mad scientist!" take two guesses at who that could be.... :wink:
by SnowQueen
#24393 The others get mentioned and referred as sisters once in a blue moon and you can tell Kenshi has certain traits that reflected the other Tenchi girl's (example- his fighting style looks like a mix of Ryoko and Yosho and his polite manner mostly comes from Ayeka and he can cook well just like Sasami)
by Nobuyuki
mitsuki lover wrote:what if anything I should be looking out for?

Yukine is love.
Yukine is life.
Yukine is a miracle of the universe.

by chucklocker
Nobuyuki wrote:

Yukine is love.
Yukine is life.

Yup, pretty much this :D Enjoy the series, ML, and be sure to tell us what you think of it!
by wwwwhhhhoooo
chucklocker wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:

Yukine is love.
Yukine is life.

Yup, pretty much this :D Enjoy the series, ML, and be sure to tell us what you think of it!

WANT1

That's it!

Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present the McDonald's Yukine Peace Theory. Wars across the globe may now cease. Everyone pack up, go home and adore Yukine. The End.
by mitsuki lover
#24483 Aura has the same seiyuu as Reki from Haibane Renmei iloveit1

I think she's the only one that I'm familiar with.That and the fact that she's a Dark Elf like Piortess from
Record of Lodoss Waris reason enough to make her one of my favorites.

With Chiaia it's the fact that she has reddish hair and is such a badass when it comes to fighting and is also
very sexy! :lol:

Doll,is just soawesome1.Plus totally cool the way she got the bad guy out of there when he was being surrounded.
by wwwwhhhhoooo
mitsuki lover wrote:Aura has the same seiyuu as Reki from Haibane Renmei iloveit1

I think she's the only one that I'm familiar with.That and the fact that she's a Dark Elf like Piortess from
Record of Lodoss Waris reason enough to make her one of my favorites.

With Chiaia it's the fact that she has reddish hair and is such a badass when it comes to fighting and is also
very sexy! :lol:

Doll,is just soawesome1.Plus totally cool the way she got the bad guy out of there when he was being surrounded.

I really like Aura as well, if only for the inner Tolkienite in me causing me to instantly be interested in anything remotely Elvish. tenchiahhhhhh

But she's a good-hearted character as well (her periodic 'childish phase' is...odd, I guess I'll say, but whatever, she's enough of a badass the rest of the time to make up for it).