El-Hazard, Dual, Photon, Pretty Sammy, GXP, WoG and other fringe series not starring the main cast.
by mitsuki lover
#24498 From what I read on Wiki(and everyone knows how accurate that is! :roll: ) that's supposed to be because
her people aren't originally from Geminar and has to do with their still adjusting to life there.Whatever.
by mitsuki lover
#24547 Well after yesterday I have added Yukine to my list of faves,in the #4 spot after Doll.
And speaking of episode 2: wth2 was that with the ceremony with Chiaia getting the cat ears at the end all about?
by mitsuki lover
#24587 So in episode 3 is that green haired girl that Kenchi's giving a back wash to,the one with the odd tattoo markings
on her back,Doll in her human form?
Just wondering.
by mitsuki lover
#24643 So I ended up looking up Doll at the Tenchi Moyu Wiki.Talk about split personalities!But it does explain why Doll hasn't been seen in episodes 2 and 3 since she was in Maxiah mode.(It also explains why in episode 1 Chiaia
got mad at Maxiah for sneaking into the cage with Kenchi and how Doll was able to find him so quickly.)
by mitsuki lover
#24948 *Bump*

Finished part 1.Will have to get part 2 later on some time.My thinking is that except for episodes 1,6 and 7 most of the action must take place in part 2 as most of part 1 seemed to center around the usual school shenanigans.
I'm not saying it was bad just that I was expecting a bit more mecha action.Overall I did enjoy it a lot.My favorite
part in episode 7 was Aura being interrupted just as she was about to confess her feelings to Kenshi.I also liked
the cliffhanger at the end of the episode.

The only other thing about part 1 I was disappointed about was that we only see Doll in episode 1. I would love to have seen more of her in the first part.Yes, I know she's also Mexiah and while Mexiah persona is fun too the Doll
persona is the one I fell in love with.

Just some ramblings as I finished off the first part.So will aid part 2 to my need to get list. soawesome1
by chucklocker
mitsuki lover wrote:My thinking is that except for episodes 1,6 and 7 most of the action must take place in part 2 as most of part 1 seemed to center around the usual school shenanigans.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Anyway, I'm glad you mostly enjoyed WoG so far! Even with its pacing and focus issues I've always found it to be a relatively fun and interesting show. Thanks for keeping us updated, ML!