El-Hazard, Dual, Photon, Pretty Sammy, GXP, WoG and other fringe series not starring the main cast.
by ChaudSept
#29292 Hey !

During some internet scavenging, I came across some stuff that I didn't know of !
There is a manga version of War on Geminar ! There're apparently only 2 volumes, but do we know a lot about it ? Like how far does the story go ?

A scanlation group, Angry Fox Scans, did the translation of only the first chapter. Though I don't know the legitimacy, they seems like nice people.
http://bato.to/read/_/157789/isekai-no-seikishi-monogatari_v1_ch1_by_angry-fox-scans (scanlation here)

If anyone knows more about it, or has the raw scans or something.. Cause these bad boys seems hard to find.

Also a manga version of GXP exists, I had no clue. Interesting art. And also I have no idea what's in it. It seems that the story is different. Does someone know anything ?
This manga is still in sales btw.

Momo ? is that you ?
by Nobuyuki
ChaudSept wrote:There is a manga version of War on Geminar ! There're apparently only 2 volumes, but do we know a lot about it ? Like how far does the story go ?

This was my impression of it.

Oh, and this.
by ChaudSept
Nobuyuki wrote:This was my impression of it.

Oops, I guess people knew. I didn't dig well enough.
Anyway I don't think the partial scanlation has been posted before.. right ?
Also I would like to know where does all your images come from.

mitsuki lover wrote:Are there or are there going to be any official English translations of either manga or our we going to have to rely on the scantlations?

I don't think there will be anything official. Even though the manga isn't old. I mean it's as old as War on Geminar's OVA. (For the release date, and if the production is finished or not, I don't know which source to believe : this or that ...)

Also the scanlation group did only the first chapter of the first volume, but they apparently didn't drop the project yet... they paused it because they lost track of a main translator back in 2013.
by Nobuyuki
ChaudSept wrote:Also I would like to know where does all your images come from.

Oh, here and there over the years. I couldn't begin to remember every place. blush1
by ChaudSept
#29320 Nevermind, found it ! coolguyshades1

On the forum exist a Doujin Team, a Novel Team.. Maybe some day a Manga Team will come out !

Edit : A manga team already exist, just not Tenchi yet. Sry
by JGZinv
#29392 It might be more fun just to make a parody of the manga...