El-Hazard, Dual, Photon, Pretty Sammy, GXP, WoG and other fringe series not starring the main cast.
by Blade-of-the-Moon
Nobuyuki wrote:
Blade-of-the-Moon wrote: It's a real shame it didn't keep the same formula as the OVA.

See, that's why I like it. It's not the same old, tired formula.

I guess..but not having the same characters is a big killer for me. It is similar to every other magical girl type show from what I've been told though. As a Tenchi fan I want the Tenchi characters..ALL of them in it. :D For Sammy fans it does focus on her as the main character regardless of who else they used so I don't see a conflict there.
by Nobuyuki
Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:As a Tenchi fan I want the Tenchi characters..ALL of them in it. :D

They're in there. ;)
by For Washuu
Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:I guess..but not having the same characters is a big killer for me. It is similar to every other magical girl type show from what I've been told though. As a Tenchi fan I want the Tenchi characters..ALL of them in it. :D For Sammy fans it does focus on her as the main character regardless of who else they used so I don't see a conflict there.

Watch ep. 7. It is AWESOME!
Heck, even just watch the first scene. Washuu totally owns in that part! :D :D :D
by Blade-of-the-Moon
Nobuyuki wrote:
Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:As a Tenchi fan I want the Tenchi characters..ALL of them in it. :D

They're in there. ;)

..but Ryoko doesn't appear til episode 23 right ? That's pretty much the whole series isn't it ?
by Blade-of-the-Moon
For Washuu wrote:
Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:I guess..but not having the same characters is a big killer for me. It is similar to every other magical girl type show from what I've been told though. As a Tenchi fan I want the Tenchi characters..ALL of them in it. :D For Sammy fans it does focus on her as the main character regardless of who else they used so I don't see a conflict there.

Watch ep. 7. It is AWESOME!
Heck, even just watch the first scene. Washuu totally owns in that part! :D :D :D

I'll check it out . I have a bud I watch with and Washu is his favorite character ! :D

Edit : Went to youtube and found pretty much every episode but #7 ? Odd.
by Nobuyuki
Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:..but Ryoko doesn't appear til episode 23 right ? That's pretty much the whole series isn't it ?

Aaand whose show is it, again?

:Cheeks:
by Blade-of-the-Moon
Nobuyuki wrote:
Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:..but Ryoko doesn't appear til episode 23 right ? That's pretty much the whole series isn't it ?

Aaand whose show is it, again?

:Cheeks:

I'll give you that, but cameos each episode would keep ME interested. ;)
by Nobuyuki
Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:Went to youtube and found pretty much every episode but #7 ? Odd.

Well, a fair shot's all that can be asked. Although I find it difficult to pass on something like this. ;)
by Blade-of-the-Moon
Little Washu wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:Well, a fair shot's all that can be asked.

Nobuyuki does bring up some good points. You'll never know until you give it a watch. :)

Agreed. I was just going to start with episodes I knew I had an interest in..might help me keep focused..lol It doesn't seem like all the episodes are on Youtube though. I found like 1-5, 15-16, and then 24-25.. kind of odd..might just need to keep digging.

I'm going to guess it's not on Netflix, Crackle or some other such thing is it ?

It's a shame they didn't bother to dub it either.. :/