El-Hazard, Dual, Photon, Pretty Sammy, GXP, WoG and other fringe series not starring the main cast.
by Dagon123
#4255 Hey guys, we now have a dedicated Mumble server (UP all day ERRYDAY),

Drop by whenever you want, this is also the server all podcasts will be done on from now on, and just hanging out in general

If you would like to join in on the shenanigans, just PM me and I'll send you the password (I'll be PM'ing all the regulars the password by default)

Here's what you do to get in: Download Mumble

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mumble/ ... i/download

hit that add new button and enter this information

Label: Tenchiforum
Address: mumble.teamspeak.cc
Port: Ask for PM
Username: Your Username
Password: Ask for PM

I'll be in almost all the time so, lol you know where to find me
by Ryoko's Stepdad
Kiyoka wrote:Got it saved in my mumble servers. Don't be suprised if an English woman pops along ;D

Devilbecka?
by JGZinv
#8333 Think I figured out the problem....

I have a new problem... I switched to ubuntu and downloaded mumble...every time I try to connect to the mumble server it says: Server connection rejected wrong password for user." i have no idea what's going on

You didn't back up your certificate on your other machine and you're being denied because of it. I'll have to revoke your certificate so you can connect. Mumble doesn't use passwords for authentication, it uses security certs.
by JGZinv
#8391 Furthermore, easiest way to fix this is go to your computer that is working on Mumble, export the certificate, move that file
to the other computer, import certificate. Log back into the server. Guide here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Mumble_Import_Certificate

If you're only on one computer, then you'll have to do the following:
Ask an admin of your server to delete your account. (The relevant dialog can be reached via Server → Registered users.)

While he does that, open Configuration → Certificate wizard, then choose Export Certificate. Put it somewhere safe (say, Dropbox) for later retrieval.

When the admin tells you he's done deleting your account, log out, then log in with your "official" nick.

Register with the server and ask the admin to regrant you the privileges you previously had.