Reply To: Beta Thread

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction Beta Thread Reply To: Beta Thread

DarkPatu
    Perhaps logic isn’t the best way to look at this. I’m researching energy wavelength physics and how differing forms of energy interact with one another in an attempt to be able to explain this scientifically when Washu inevitably provides an explanation to the T. Crew concerning the changed nature of the Tenchi clones. How sad is it that fanfiction has been a doorway to bettering myself in the pursuit of knowledge instead of higher education?

So, if two differing waves meet, obviously one would resist the other initially, but if one continues at the same amplitude and wavelength, while the other begins to increase, will the increasing energy then overtake the static? And will said increasing wave then take on aspects of the original wave? Maybe I should pose this question to a physics forum. ^_^

The Tenchi clones are extensions of Mikaboshi, the escaped [expunged?] Godlike form that appeared at the end of OVA 3, a twisted form of the being that the Choushin had groomed Tenchi to eventually become. As such they are tied directly to Him as a font of their strength, though greatly reduced and spread across a sort of ‘hive mind’. With such intimate knowledge of the Choushin energy, is it feasible that they could adapt their own output wavelength and turn the opposing force against itself?