El-Hazard, Dual, Photon, Pretty Sammy, GXP, WoG and other fringe series not starring the main cast.
by kazuki
JGZinv wrote:If you bring up Gestalt I'm going to warp you to a black hole... :WUTH:

j/k

I think I still have that file, but I did not post it on the fanfic.

Back in the old days someone even had told me when he read Gestalt he got nosebleed. :roll:
by JGZinv
#16294 Yeah I read it long ago... couldn't really think of the characters the same way again.
and I needed to take a shower... :(
by mitsuki lover
#16663 Can anyone do a pic of the Mitsukis as Catgirl Maids? :wink:
Wondering since I have been watching UFO Princess Valkyrie where Tanaka Rei plays Ms.Sanada the
Head Catgirl Maid of Valhalla and Valkyrie's personal fan club leader. :lol:
(Note:Ms.Sanada/Sanada Mitsuki,wonder if they happen to be related.)

off topic:Next Tuesday I start another Tanaka Rei series:Shippo no Tenshi,aka Angel Tales. :D
by JGZinv
#16708 I have Dee as a cat girl...

by chucklocker
#18335 As part of the planned Dual! cosplay extravaganza at Otakon this summer, in which I shall be cosplaying Kazuki, it is my most fervent hope that I will encounter a hot Mitsuki cosplayer (or two! :cool: ).
Although, that put me in a crisis pretty analogous to this one....
by JGZinv
#18340 Image

Well my good boy, then I'll do my best to send you off to a DUAL PARALLEL WORLD!!!!

*cackles randomly*

(going as Commander S.)
by mitsuki lover
#18391 Yeah it would be weird if you could actually bump into a couple of female cosplayers doing to two
Mitsukis or even one dressed as Ms Rah! :lol:
Seriously though I wonder if there actually might be a real Sanada Mitsuki living somewhere in Japan,
when you consider how common the surname Sanada is.
bth_images15-1 bth_images13-1