El-Hazard, Dual, Photon, Pretty Sammy, GXP, WoG and other fringe series not starring the main cast.
by chucklocker
#18321 Thanks for the vid Nobuyuki!

In other news, I GOT MY SET TODAY!!!! boopplz
I was browsing through my local suncoast for the final time before I leave it for good and I just had to buy it, even if they did massively overcharge me... I didn't buy the second disc yet, as I wanted to at least pretend to save money over the summer, but I will be picking it up on Rightstuf presently. Now for my first impressions:

First off, I was very impressed with the art book and place holder. Unlike the books from the previous two SE sets, this book was filled with art that I actually mostly hadn't seen before, which was very nice! The place holder is also pretty neat looking and holds up fine within the box.

Secondly, the box art is pretty nice. The design is creative and interesting enough, although perhaps a bit utilitarian, and the ladies are looking hot as ever, but thankfully not in a gratuitous way that I loathe.

Thirdly, OMG EXTRA FEATURES! Lol, but seriously, it is such a welcome change of pace to be able to sit back and enjoy some behind the scenes looks and making ofs on a Tenchi set!

Finally, I think the show looks splendid on Blu-ray. Definitely a product that was clearly born and raised in the Hi def era, and it shows in comparison with the other SE sets.

Well, now its time to sit back and enjoy the show all over again! I'll probably post here again when I've had a chance to size up the dub a bit more.
by mitsuki lover
#18487 Wait a minute chuck....you still got a Suncoast in your area? bth_Ayeka2

I'm still on the fence on wheter to order the first part of WOG or the first part of Inuyasha:The Final Act
or Blood-C or maybe even the first part of Penguindrum(why do I keep thinking of Burgess Meredith every
time I think of THAT title? :lol: )

In any case I won't be doing any ordering of any kind until the end of the month or after the Fourth.
by chucklocker
mitsuki lover wrote:Wait a minute chuck....you still got a Suncoast in your area?

Yeah, there's only one of them in the entire Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and it just happens to be in Lancaster! badassplz I sure am gonna miss it when I move down to the Commonwealth of Virginia. ..
by For Washuu
mitsuki lover wrote:I'm still on the fence on wheter to order the first part of WOG or the first part of Inuyasha:The Final Act (...)

Seriously? -_-
I mean... really? You have to decide between a Kajishima production......... and InuYasha.

I am now officially depressed.
by mitsuki lover
#18499 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I happen to be a Kagome-addict.There I said it.Seriously this would be less of a problem for me if I were
still into dubs as I prefer Moneca Stori as Kagome the same way I prefer Amanda Winn Lee as Rei in
Neon Genesis Evangelion.But being more into subs...
Actually I really have been pondering wheter to wait a bit more on The Final Act and see if it's actually
worth the purchase.
I probably will get WOG,but like I say not until the end of the month or after the Fourth. bth_Ryoko1