El-Hazard, Dual, Photon, Pretty Sammy, GXP, WoG and other fringe series not starring the main cast.
by Dagon123
For Washuu wrote:
Seriously? -_-
I mean... really? You have to decide between a Kajishima production......... and InuYasha.

I am now officially depressed.

Well considering Rumiko Takahashi's track record is far better and more well recognized

Urusei Yatsura
Maison Ikkoku
Ranma ½
InuYasha
by Nobuyuki
#18504 Although Kajishima gets the nod for not running series into the ground. :wink:
by Dagon123
Nobuyuki wrote:Although Kajishima gets the nod for not running series into the ground. :wink:

"It's better to burn out than to fade away" - Neil Young
by For Washuu
#18528 Ooh, I just got lucky.
I've never got a lot of cash to throw at anime titles, and I don't really do Blu-Ray, BUT.... a friend of mine cut a deal with me where he'll chip in a third of the cost for the special boxed set and only keep the Blu-Ray discs. He'll even rip the HD A/V and give me a copy, and since I'll get the cases and art books... WOOT!
:washu:
by ryokofan21
#18591 I FINALLY picked up my copy over the weekend (Parts 1 & 2 :D). So I can finally join in on the conversations about this show. I can't wait.
by wwwwhhhhoooo
#18632 ^I'm looking to do the same, ryokofan. I've been scooping up funi's re-releases at BestBuy, but idk if it's just my local branch or on a broader scale (the latter more likely) but BestBuy is reeeeeally scaling back their anime section, maybe even looking to phase it out. Went back recently and saw Geminar but couldn't really justify purchasing atm (now I'm thinking I should have) but all the other Tenchi stuff they had only a short while ago--Universe, TiT, movie collection, ova--is all gone.

tl;dr I hope I can get my hands on some dinero and then on box set of Geminar before the next cast!
by ryokofan21
#18641 No a lot more stores are doing that. I know the one in Knoxville i got to is definitely scaling back the anime section. When I bought Geminar i got the last copies of both parts, and what was left was just sad. They've disappointed me over the years as far as their anime selection goes.

But on a brighter note, I am committing myself to watching Geminar this week so I can make the podcast on Saturday. :D I can't wait for it. :D
by Crazed
Yugi12 wrote:Can someone please tell me if there is a complete set that has all the episodes or is it only being sold in parts?

It's only being sold in two parts. Part 1 has episodes 1-7 and part 2 has episodes 8-13.