For discussing non-Tenchi related series
by Ukinojo92
#32412 I think you double posted the same thing, need to delete one
by mitsuki lover
#32423 That was the computer.For some reason it didn't show the first post and I thought it some how had
gotten deleted and then re-posted but the second time I did the original post showed up. Stupid
computer!
by Ukinojo92
#32430 Wish upon Pleiades
by SnowQueen
Ukinojo92 wrote:Wish upon Pleiades

While I never finished it I say it was pretty good. The plot was intresting but also kinda lackluster which is kinda why I stopped about a few episodes in but it does have a shorter version of itself that was made before the full series came to be.

I'm thinking of giving it another try. at least the shorter version anyway ^^
by mitsuki lover
#32447 Now that I have the space I can add Sailor Moon R to my list. iloveit1
I'm ordering Brynhildr in the Darkness around Monday.
I was going to skip R because of lack of space in my old bedroom, but now that I do have to space I can go ahead and get it(along with others).
by SnowQueen
#32453 Speaking of Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon Crystal season 3 is coming out around next month ^_^ i accidentally posted the news in the idol thread so i deleted it blush1 anyway I'm super excited for this arc since its the one i remember most as a kid watching it with my bff. mmhmm1 anyway here is the trailer for it~~

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7z5EKYcjOVM

The outer senshi look so.....so beautiful soawesome1
by mitsuki lover
#32476 At this point of time I am more interested in going with the original anime than Crystal
mainly because a lot of the comments I have read about it are so/so.
by Ukinojo92
#32486 is there a magical girl ninja anime or manga?
by mitsuki lover
#32505 Jubie Chan!

Considering all the angst I have been watching I need one that's more light hearted to add to my collection. I already have the first three volumes of Full Moon and one volume of Fancy Lala.