For discussing non-Tenchi related series
by Almael
#32352 If the criteria are a bit lax then there are a bunch (you probably were ignorant to notice):
Setsuna (Sailor Pluto), Sailor Lead Crow from Sailor Moon
Shayla-Shayla from El-Hazard
Lala from Gundam for example
Urd, her mother and ... from Ah My Goddess
Anthy from Revolutionary Girl Utena
Nadia from The Secret of Blue Water
Dark Elf Pirotess from Lodoss
Dark Elf Yao from Gate, thus the JSDF fought there
Yurichi from Bleach
Cecilia from Murder Princess
etc.
by Ukinojo92
Almael wrote:If the criteria are a bit lax then there are a bunch (you probably were ignorant to notice):
Setsuna (Sailor Pluto), Sailor Lead Crow from Sailor Moon
Shayla-Shayla from El-Hazard
Lala from Gundam for example
Urd, her mother and ... from Ah My Goddess
Anthy from Revolutionary Girl Utena
Nadia from The Secret of Blue Water
Dark Elf Pirotess from Lodoss
Dark Elf Yao from Gate, thus the JSDF fought there
Yurichi from Bleach
Cecilia from Murder Princess
etc.

Haven't seen Utena and everything below. Although how many are leading main characters?

P.S. I thought Lala was more of a psychic telepath
by Almael
#32357 adding
Kirche from Zero no Tsukaima

Ukinojo92 wrote:
Haven't seen Utena and everything below. Although how many are leading main characters?

P.S. I thought Lala was more of a psychic telepath

Except for Sailor Lead Crow everyone else is either a main or regular cast.

Yes, Lala is a Newtype... the lax criteria are only for her and Nadia. :lol:
by mitsuki lover
#32366 How about the infamous Sailor Luna fromPGSM?
True in her humanoid form she has the same coloring as a normal Japanese girl but in her
normal feline form she is a Black Cat!
by Almael
#32367 Well, I did ponder about Vesper from Ah My Goddess but he's male and I think it should be at least a catgirl that has some skin to show.
I did ponder about Nariya & Eriya from Vision of Escaflowne but they didn't have much skin and they didn't project power outside their body (if I remember right).
Same for Uruuru & Saraana from Utawarerumono - Itsuwari no Kamen but I'm not sure they are one kind or mixed since they have different skin colors.

adding:
(indish) girl from Crossprayer
by Nobuyuki
#32372 Vacation time?

Shirakaba Resort's Ikenotaira Hotel facing Shirakaba Lake in Nagano prefecture is creating a room suite fit for a magical girl. The Mahō Tsukai Precure! Dream Room will open on March 4 and be available for booking until January 9, 2017.

The room includes unique Precure wallpaper and decor, toothbrushes, puzzles, hair scrunchies, coloring books, drawing card frame, balloon set, and mugs. Take home goods are also provided, like tote bags. A themed commemorative photo is also available at the Narikiri Photo Booth. The hotel also provides free tickets to the Ikenotaira Family Land amusement park adjacent to the property.
by Ukinojo92
#32385 Never seen this

Magical Somera-chan