For discussing non-Tenchi related series
by mitsuki lover
#32290 I found a list over at Honey's Anime website of the Top Ten Seiyuus who are actually really good singers. Of note:
1. One of the female Seiyuus/Singers is one of the major voices for the Love Live anime.
2. Speaking of English skills, I think Saakamoto Maya was listed as #1.It mentioned her fluency with
the English language as being as awesome as her singing ability. soawesome1
3. Horie Yui, Hayasabari Megumi and Mizuki Nana were also listed (but they failed to mentioned
Hayasabari Megumi's songwriting skills).
by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:I found a list over at Honey's Anime website of the Top Ten Seiyuus who are actually really good singers.

what list are you talking about? Link it
by Almael
mitsuki lover wrote:(but they failed to mentioned
Hayasabari Megumi's songwriting skills).

Those kind of talented people you only get once a decade.
by SnowQueen
mitsuki lover wrote:One of the female Seiyuus/Singers is one of the major voices for the Love Live anime.

Not only is she Eli but she also voice acts/sings as Shirabe from Symphogear ^^ (which i had no idea until i saw a youtube comment about it (they sound so different i would have never known) and also looking her up today i saw Shirabe's songs listed. )

Eli Ayase solo-

Video from : youtube.com

Shirabe GX Transformation-

Video from : youtube.com

(Couldn't find her character song without it being extremely pitched :( )
by mitsuki lover
#32337 I really have to agree that it is so hard to find so many multi-talented people around. But not only that but Hayasabari Megumi is also a Registered Nurse!
But from what I understand she has never had to actually practice,though apparently she keeps up with her certification.
by Ukinojo92
#32350 is this more to Magical girls or singing Idols?

Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri
by Ukinojo92
#32378 Lemon Angel project