For discussing non-Tenchi related series
by JGZinv
#5945 I didn't know there was a livestream sort of Toonami showing stuff around the clock... :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:
http://www.toonamiaftermath.com/schedule

They're even running MST 3000 and Tenchi Muyo on weekends.

They've got one of the CD's livestreaming on the music page as well.

If that doesn't do it, there's Toonami Digital Arsenal too.

If I start watching I may never be heard from again, at least until Pokemon comes into rotation. :|
by kazuki
#5957 We have animes shown in Cartoon Network (Asia) although in a limited schedule. I wish I had animax, cause our local anime dubded channel sucks.
by wwwwhhhhoooo
#5963 OMG!!! :shock: Had no idea this existed, thanks for sharing!

Sure, most of the material broadcasted on Toonami could probably be found online easily enough, but I love that they're streaming it live, & there's a schedule to adhere to. First serious attempt I've seen at re-creating the good old days.

As previously mentioned, I too better be careful when I start watching this...it's probably gonna' be like a time warp/nostalgia trip that I won't want to end!
by Dagon123
#5972 I remember years ago when both these guys and Neo=Toonami first started up, (The Toonami re-boom of 09 really helped get these guys going)

I'm glad that there are people willing to keep the dream going, and that they've come this far

You know its funny, at first I thought that keeping Toonami only on a stream and not through tv (no matter how impossible that would be to do) would be foolish, but all the new fans of this day and age are fans through the internet, just like Tom was replaced by Tom 2, Toonami would live on through the fans, in the new popular medium for anime and action toon consumption.

Anyway, it has my full support ^_^
by mitsuki lover
#8358 Even though this is an old thread I think it's time to add this:Toonami will officially return to the Toon Network on
May 26th.It will air late night Saturdays early Sundays from Midnight to 6a.m.The line up has not been revealed as yet.
by JGZinv
#10312 http://www.dualshocknexus.com/2012/07/s ... onami.html

Samurai 7 will be replacing Deadman Wonderland on Toonami.

Despite the ending twist, I'd say this is a good move, S7 fits Toonami much better than DM.
by Nobuyuki
JGZinv wrote:Samurai 7 will be replacing Deadman Wonderland on Toonami.

Despite the ending twist, I'd say this is a good move, S7 fits Toonami much better than DM.

Apparently Eureka 7 is coming back as well, while Bebop takes a break.
Video from : youtube.com