For discussing non-Tenchi related series
by Dagon123
#143 I'm pretty sure at least some of you guys watch anime, so what anime series' is everyone out there watching right now? =3

I'm working on Highschool of the Dead myself. ^_^
by Akawoa
#144 Lol I just watched HOTD on Monday, going to watch it again tomorrow so I can show it to a friend <3 ^_^
by Akawoa
Little Washu wrote:Aaaannddd then watch it again and again and again and again! <3 ^_^

Oh you know, instant favorite <3!

ryokofan21 wrote:Just finished Gurren Lagann for the second time next up is Full Metal Panic.

Full Metal Panic is AMAZING, make sure you get to Fumoffu too, that's the comic relief side season that's pure hilarity xD!
by ryokofan21
Full Metal Panic is AMAZING, make sure you get to Fumoffu too, that's the comic relief side season that's pure hilarity xD!

That is if i remember to get to Full Metal Panic AT ALL. I seem to be forgetting to watch the rest of my stuff. I've still got like 5 or 6 sets I still need to watch. One of those being the Ah My Goddess Movie. I was so excited to finally get it. I can't wait.
by Kai
#309 It's funny you mention Full Metal Panic I just finished watching Full Metal Panic : Fumoffu . I love the fact Sousuke takes everything so seriously still. Also recently been watching Hellsing Ultimate, Dragonball Z (the cell games saga) and Bleach ep.326. I feel tempted to watch Outlaw Star again, although today I have had the ova tenchi muyo episode "We Need Tenchi" playing in my head. Maybe it's a sign to go through all of Tenchi again. Either way I am sure it"ll be fun. :D
by Sparkle
#812 I watched Ouran High School Host club after my exams and it was great! Then I got busy and kept putting off starting Toradora, but I saw that one of my friends on twitter kept going on about a show that recently aired called Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. I had some free time and just watched the first episode, purely out of curiosity because of the big name xD I knew next to nothing about it, and i'm only 2 episodes in and it is amazing. I wont say anything about the plot cause it will spoil it (it's all kinda a suprise through the first episode). It's really sad, almost Clannad sad! I think i'll do that more often, just jump into a series without much thought or knowledge. It's a nice surprise!
by wwwwhhhhoooo
#913 Finally a friend of mine (& several from a certain forum ^-^) got me to see High School of the Dead...so far I love it! A bunch of kids in a fairly typical zombie-apocalypse scenario, but with the fun quirks & mannerisms that only an anime can provide. It has very memorable characters & an engaging plot surrounded by a fun doomsday/end-of-the-world setting that I just find a pleasure to watch! (Hot chicks are a plus, even if the fan service is sometimes a tad excessive). So far my favs are definitely Saeko & Rei. :hotd: I'm about halfway through, have yet to finish so nobody spoil it for me!!!!!!!!! *please :=D:
by Akawoa
#917 I'm glad you like it so far who! It's one of my favorites now for sure, I'm still incredulous that we don't have more shows like it :rei: