For discussing non-Tenchi related series
by Almael
#31985 Ara ara, yet another Earthling who falls under Lums feet. :lol:

Phantasy Star Online 2 the animation ep1-2
PSO2 is a high level game with a greater scope than previous online-game-animes but the way they turn it to be: near future ordinary high school show + gaming. Meh!
It's full 3D CGI for the game part. What a waste of the brand.
by SnowQueen
#32015 I know most of these I can't get to right now (either because the interest isn't really there but mainly because I'm very restricted on what I can watch right now ;A;) but I figured I would make a list (so I wouldn't forget about em) and also get input on what I could possibly watch right.
EDIT~

What I want to watch for sure-
Musaigen no Phantom World
Dagashi Kashi
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo

What I'm on the fence on-
ADDED- Dimension W (the opening is just so fricken awesome!)
Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
Luck and Logic
Date A Live Movie: Mayuri Judgment (and the series as well)

What I have a slight interest in but will probably not watch (unless recommended)-
Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desu Kara
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
Rainbow Days
Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R
Oshiete! Galko-chan
Oji-san to Marshmallow
by Nobuyuki
#32021 This season:
1) Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū
2) Tabi Machi Late Show
3) Dagashi Kashi
4) Oji-san & Marshmallow
5) Pandora in the Crimson Shell
6) Lupin III Part 4
7) Galko-Chan
8) Komugi R
by Almael
#32041 Dunno looks like another show about the "patriots" or their enemies.

Apropos "Pandora in the Crimson Shell"/"Koukaku no Pandora"
Could this be read as LiSign Girl Skj??? :wink: :twisted:
It fits the Techno Girl theme.
by WisperG
Almael wrote:Dunno looks like another show about the "patriots" or their enemies.

What do you mean by that?

If you're talking about Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju, its about a man who became interested in rakugo storytelling while in prison and started doing it professionally after he is released.

It's one of those rare anime that's clearly targeted at an older audience with specific interests. It's really good, though it certainly isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea. It'll either fascinate you or bore you.
by mitsuki lover
#32055 I only have the final episode of Aria:The Animation left and then going in an entirely different
direction with another re-watch of everyone's favorite insane henchgirl:Excel Saga!
I also have only the last 2 mini-episodes of Magical Witch Puni-chan next week and after that
what I have of Kiddy Grade. Yeah, need to feed my Eclair and Lumiere addiction there. soawesome1
by mitsuki lover
#32200 Got confirmation yesterday from Rightstuf for GITS: Arise part 1 and Ikki-tousen-Dragon Destiny DVD 2. I wish they had the complete season for Dragon Destiny but you have to go with what you can find. OTOH: more Ryomou means more: soawesome1 iloveit1 !