Reply To: A New Continuity

wwwwhhhhoooo
    none

Ukinojo92 wrote:

How much time would be needed for Tenchi to be reintroduced properly and not as Ai was, a tourist advertisement show.

What do you mean how much time? Could you elaborate? While you’re at it, could you elaborate on “reintroduced properly”? Eleven minutes? Twenty-two minute format? Forty? An hour? A feature-length film? Because for example, despite its longer-than-usual episode format (and the fact it wasn’t a tourist attraction), War on Geminar never really made me feel anything emotionally; but in the span of a single episode of Ai–which I needn’t remind anyone here, is only approx. four minutes–on multiple occasions I would go from lighthearted mirth and joy all the way over to manly man tears of sadness.

Meant to garner attraction for tourists? Sure. Highly unorthodox, shorter-than-usual episode format? Yup. But if Ai Tenchi Muyo! isn’t Tenchi done “proper” after all these years (and hurdles the franchise has overcome), I don’t know what is.

*steps off soapbox

Just sayin…but anyway folks feel free to sidestep, resume normal traffic flow, etc.