Chat about anything!
by mitsuki lover
#31180 Congrats,though as I said on the Kinofthestars forum I really wish it had gone on a bit longer.

Also congrats to the Mets for being NL champions even though they could only win that one game
at Citifield. de Grom is now one of my favorite pitchers.

We now take you back to our regularly scheduled Hot Stove League.
by mitsuki lover
#31199 The Mariners and Rays made one of the first major trades since the World Series ended.
It was a six player deal and included a minor leaguer going from the Rays to Mariners named:
Boog Powell.
No, not that Boog Powell( too old for one thing),another player who the paper said was
not related to the Orioles player.
This is the first move made under new GM Jerry Dipoto since the naming of Scott Servais as new
M's manager.
by mitsuki lover
#31245 Well great news from both of my favorite teams:

1. The Twins got the rights to negotiate with the hot Korean player everyone in MLB was hoping to
land. Still don't know where they put him after they get him though. OTOH they could really use his bat.

2. Ken Griffey,Jr. looks to be going into HOF, which is great news for the Ms.
by mitsuki lover
#31725 This weekend we were forced to bid a sad farewell to a great player and gentleman: Dave Henderson.
Hendu will be missed by all baseball fans,especially Mariners, As and Red Sox fans. He died of an
heart attack at the too soon age of 57.
by Nobuyuki
mitsuki lover wrote:Ken Griffey,Jr. looks to be going into HOF, which is great news for the Ms.

Congrats to Junior and Pizza!
by Nobuyuki
#31843 Well, one who deserved it and one who earned it. ;)
by mitsuki lover
#31870 Well yeah...Junior definitely deserved it and Piazza earned it. Note non-of the Steroid tainted
nominees made it this year again.

Ironically in the paper they had a picture of Junior with A-Rod in happier times before the
latter turned into a Douchebag.