Chat about anything!
by Ukinojo92
#29938 It was announced that Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi are confirmed to make a 10 episode series of the Evil Dead, with Bruce Campbell coming back as ASH! The show is set to start on October 31 2015 on Starz, I'm really stoked to see Bruce fighting Deadites again and coming out with witty lines.

more info from the article here
by Nobuyuki
#29952 Groovy.

you knew that was coming.
by mitsuki lover
#29958 It's Bruce "Freakin'" Campbell so we know it's gotta be soawesome1 !

btw: I have only seen Army of Darkness but that was fun. Also it seems weird to have him
back as Ash after all that time he spent on Burn Notice as Sam Axe aka Chuck Findley.
by Ukinojo92
Nobuyuki wrote:Groovy.

you knew that was coming.

you have say groovy like:

and here is some first bit looks at the new series

and a link to the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unnLg1TPCYM
by Ukinojo92
#29992 A fact I totally forgot to mention is that Lucy Lawless is in the series. Also in the cast is Ray Santiago and Dana Lorenzo.
by mitsuki lover
#30029 Lucy Lawless= soawesome1
I think this is the first time that Campbell and Lawless have been in the same series since Xena:Warrior Princess,sp the total awesomeness of the show has gone up.
by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:Lucy Lawless= soawesome1
I think this is the first time that Campbell and Lawless have been in the same series since Xena:Warrior Princess,sp the total awesomeness of the show has gone up.

We know there's bound to be references to previous Evil Dead and maybe some other Campbell films, but I'm eager to see if they make a Xena reference.
by mitsuki lover
#30058 You never know,but I wonder if Sam Raimi's brother is going to make an appearance.

This is the only live action non-Japanese,Zombie related series that I would bother to watch.
by Almael
#30078 I second that.
Then again I think it's difficult to make it different. I'm actually surprised a certain walking dead series has 6 seasons.