Chat about anything!
by mitsuki lover
#31513 Well that certainly wasn't what I expected: instead of the Cyborg Superman Hank Henshaw is actually J'onn J'onzz the Martian Manhunter! soawesome1

And the real kicker is if you go to the DC website they have an interview with David Harewood the actor who plays Henshaw/J'onzz. In it he admits he was never a DC fan growing up but rather a Marvel Zombie! :lol: :lol:
It's not until he got the role that he started to read the comics and got really into them, rather
ironic.

Oh and speaking of J'onn J'onzz there's an interesting bit of Batlore: in one of the '90s( I think it was) Batman comics he disguises himself as a Japanese woman named:REI HINO! :lol:
Though Bruce realizes it's him because of the alias(I think this bit of lore is well known amongst
SM fandom).

Aside from that it was interesting to see in the last episode Kara have to cope with being human and not have her powers.Also Cat goes to bat for S-Girl when Maxwell Lord disses her for not being around when people need her.
by mitsuki lover
#31593 Kara's aunt deliberately let's herself get caught by the DEO so that the Fort Rozz Prisoners can
stage a raid at Maxwell Lord's HQ. Meanwhile Kara and the boys stop a corporate takeover of
Catco.
But the big thing was: Cat reveals she suspects Kara is S-Girl and forces Kara to reveal her true
identity!

Those that mean she also knows Clark is Supes?
by Almael
#31597 Well, I asked myself why Kara wasn't hacked but Cat. Not like I wasn't interested in her...secrets. It's also interesting (expected) that Kara's aunt might get betrayed/replaced by her subordinate.
by mitsuki lover
#31625 The episode also revealed that Non actually is Supergirl's aunt's husband.
And I really love the fact that Kara's adoptive older sister can kick butt too, even though she doesn't have any superpowers like her little sister.
by Almael
#31921 I wonder if we are going to see Batman/Wonder woman as he/she appears more often in the "newer" comics.
by mitsuki lover
#31982 Well they had Toy Man on this week and next week looks to be the White Martian.

James is undecided whether or not he wants to be working with Lucy. Lucy doesn't seem to
be too sisterly about her relationship with Lois.

And Maxwell Lord is definitely trying to out Luthor Luthor!
by mitsuki lover
#32059 So Monday we got the White Martian and a little of J'onn's backstory on Mars. Next week a
Supergirl vs. Evil Supergirl matchup.

and unrelated: Reverse Flash was back on The Flash Tuesday and Harrison Wells of Earth-2 had
to go into an explanation of time travel to explain how he could still be alive.
by Almael
#32080 The copy S-Girl is either another robot or martian. Too bad last time we didn't see supies famed imposter/replacement robots. Now that James and hobbit Winn are off the list, enters sunny boy Adam. You can't go wrong betting on him.

There are too many time travel explanations these days. The writers are too lazy to come up with something good. tenchiahhhhhh