Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 26-30

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 26-30 Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 26-30

evilpii
    Participant
    none
    The sports competition continues today with a team event, a cavalry battle. fyeah1 Naturally, the Student Council and Science Club are the main entities in this confrontation, but I do feel a little sorry for the nameless cannon fodder getting trounced by Hachiko and Beni. blush1 Also, judging by the score, there have been other events offscreen, since the Council at 50 points last Thursday. gendo1

I did like that Yuki has gotten a lot more of the spotlight in the last two episodes. While Hachiko’s character development in episode 24 overshadowed it, Yuki got a nice range of emotions as well. This episode continues that, particularly as she shows concern for her robot Goriki, who was notably patched up offscreen. Unlike the Council members, Yuki and Rui really have not had an episode of their own yet, so it is good to see them getting some attention. mmhmm1

By the way, I love Goriki’s sign “Legal Victory”. It reminds me of the catch phrase in my tabletop RPG group of “Lawyered!” when someone argued using the law and the letter of the rules. Nice. badass1

Also, I am waiting for Tori’s character episode. She has been the quiet one of the Council, but she has shown some skills getting control of Goriki once already. I half-expected her to do it again today. Tenchismile

But, the icing on the cake was the creepy spider! woooo1 Poor Rui got to ruin some asses today. There’s your secret weapon. badass1

Washu, I see you peeking. What’re you scheming? Tell me your secrets. butts1