Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Trees of Jurai Reply To: Trees of Jurai

Yukinojo
    Participant
    none
    This post is do to the recent if scans

Quote:

Susano wrote:

susano wrote:

Since Funaho is on Earth, what will happen to some of Funaho’s fertile seeds. The environment of Earth is almost like Jurai’s to a point. There is the remaining difference between Jurai’s environment and Earth’s. Because of Earth’s environment being almost like Jurai’s, Funaho continues to thrive. Still, Funaho does depend on the powers of Ryoko’s gems to help it survive on Earth.

.”

I just want to make it clear that Funaho continues to need Ryoko’s gems to help it survive on Earth. Without Ryoko’s gems and the Water of Life, Funaho’s life on Earth will be like the life of a typical tree on Earth. Katsuhito gives a lot of credit to Ryoko’s gems for helping Funaho and him to survive on the planet Earth. After Katsuhito came to Earth, he was not fully aware of the full powers of Ryoko’s gems.

Quote:

AstroNerdBoy wrote:

Nobuyuki wrote:

AstroNerdBoy wrote:

Funaho-tree should have died after being planted on Earth. The only thing that kept the tree alive”

And sentient, which is probably the more important aspect. 😉

Yeah, absolutely. The sentience would die before the actual tree would have, since the tree would continue living as a regular tree for however long until it too died.

Quote:

Susano wrote:

I am merely speculating over what may happen to some of Funaho’s fertile seeds. If some of Funaho’s fertile seeds have mutated as a result of Funaho’s presence on Earth, there is going to be a major problem for Jurai. If some of Funaho’s fertile seeds have mutated, there will be a new type of Royal Tree in the Universe. This sub-species of Royal Trees will continue to maintain links with Tsunami. Yet, this possible sub-species may have stronger connections with the Earth than Jurai.

I will rather state that all of Funaho’s fertile seeds will become second generation trees. When Katsuhito finds a fertile seed, he will take care of the seed until the seed can be sent back to Jurai for safer keeping. It will be amazing that Kiriko’s tree Mizuki is one of Funaho’s own children. Still, there is the possiblity that some Funaho’s fertile seeds are rare mutations which I have speculated about.

Going on what is seen in the “if” and what other people have posted, and admittedly I have no idea who anyone is in the “if’s”, leads to this speculation. Is this tree a sub-species of Funaho or a tree created by Tsunami? From what I can tell the if is on earth and the tree is in or created a building. It has a avatar that is a fully interactive detailed humanoid model and apparently is made up of a smaller tree with two clumps of dirt incased by water. Also how interactive and powerful is this tree? it can create sub-space in itself, create a environment, and a avatar to communicate and actively move. But it possible rooted on earth and using the smaller tree to create a body should only allow small movement and not a lot of abilities to use. From the “if” it can also possibly create a different version of itself to maintain itself or using a smaller self to work.

Purely my speculation and input.