Reply To: Tenchi Masaki Kami Tenchi

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Tenchi Masaki Kami Tenchi Reply To: Tenchi Masaki Kami Tenchi

wwwwhhhhoooo
    none

Lupin879 wrote:

You don’t understand nothing

I see you image oh my god a fan bly from Marvel, the worst fan boy in all world

Tenchi masaki is beyond the true omnipotence

The chousin are true omnipotent infact their goal borns from the contraddiction of the omnipotence can an omnipotent create a being superior than omnipotent himself? Yes thechousin can and they created tenchi

A omnipotent can be created i can’t understand the problem

I Know you don’t see the film to say this thing

Beyonder wrote:

Lup that’s why you are wrong

3 Omnipotent beings cant exist that’s a paradox

3 beings then stated and shown to be Nigh-Omnipotent cant create a omnipotent being this proves the fan served “Kami Tenchi” ISNT a true omnipotent being just a mid tier nigh-omnipotent where the creators are Low tier.

A technicality, but an important one. Lupin, by definition (courtesy of a five-second Google search), “omnipotent” means all powerful: if there is anything beyond the Chousins’ scope–which they explicitly say there is via “Kami” Tenchi–then they are not omnipotent. They are very, very powerful, but their designation falls down to semantics. Familiar with the old paradoxical exercise “What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?” The answer, logically, would be you have one or the other: if an “unstoppable” force is stopped, it’s not unstoppable; if an “immovable” object moves, it’s not actually immovable; if an “omnipotent” being cannot do something, they’re not actually omnipotent after all.