All things Tenchicast! Suggest, Join In, etc
by Dagon123
#15 Image
(To listen, use the links at the top under "Fanworks)

ALL Tenchicasts are recorded on SATURDAYS at 3PM EDT generally unless otherwise noted, check back for when new episodes will be recorded!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE SOLEY THOSE OF THE INDIVIDUAL AND DO NOT REFLECT TENCHIFORUM AS A WHOLE

We are always happy to have new people involved, if you have any suggestions for future episodes, feel free to post them! We use the VOIP client "Mumble" which is free to download from here

Mumble 1.2.3 - Download

Mic's are obviously needed, don't have a mic and want a nice, but cheap one? I recommend this one

Logitech USB Mic - Amazon
by shadowmann2330
#1376 id like to ask a question, when you all sit down and record the podcast, are you all actually in the room together?
or is this a skype recording(internet chat room with mics)

is the answer is the chat room, may i ask if i can participate in the next podcast or whenever you feel you can schedual me in?

if its an actual meeting, might i ask were it takes place? if its regional i might drive down(with your absolutle permission first)
and participate.

of course this is all assuming that you do not mind having me as a guest.

heres hoping im not considered a fool!

i do have skype too,,, just in case
by Ryoko's Stepdad
#1377 Recording is done on our Mumble server. No driving required!

All you need is the room info, the date, and a working mic and you're welcome to join the fun.
by Vinny2142
#1420 Well I've been able to listen to the first podcast so far, and I've got to say, you all know your stuff, and really seem like the voice of the fans! Just about every single thing you all said I was nodding my head in agreement with. Keep up the great work! :mrgreen:
:sign:
by Dagon123
#1696 EPISODE 5 "NO NEED FOR PRODUCT PLACEMENT" WILL BE DONE ON AUG 6TH, WHICH IS NEXT SATURDAY

Caps aside, lol be sure to let me know if you're interested in participating
by Akawoa
Dagon123 wrote:EPISODE 5 "NO NEED FOR PRODUCT PLACEMENT" WILL BE DONE ON AUG 6TH, WHICH IS NEXT SATURDAY

Caps aside, lol be sure to let me know if you're interested in participating

I can do Saturdays, I'll just pull an all nighter that weekend <3 :hotd:
by Ryoko's Stepdad
#1703 In other news Ep 4 is still not up. Haven't listened to it, haven't chopped it, nothing.

Be disappoint, I am apology.
by Dagon123
Ryoko's Stepdad wrote:In other news Ep 4 is still not up. Haven't listened to it, haven't chopped it, nothing.

Be disappoint, I am apology.

Thats ok, because its going up on the official youtube channel, lol