All things Tenchicast! Suggest, Join In, etc
by Dagon123
#8981 Have a suggestion for a cast? here's the thread!
by JGZinv
#8984 Dual!
Photon
(did we do an ISM?)
El Hazard
Kara-ohki Cast (shadbomb's idea)
Mangas
Doujinshi
by chucklocker
#8985 I've been saying it literally since the first day I joined the forum: we need one on the Manga! Seriously, it's like a whole two series of the show, and has some really great stuff in it. Of course, it would be dominated by the Okuda manga, but we could briefly discuss the U.S. manga and Eternal Memory, etc. Anyway, you know my position on the matter. wooooplz
by Kiyami
#8987 Thirded Manga, and one on the Mihoshi Special/Pretty Sammy OVA. Also the music and... maybe conventions/cosplay related.
by JGZinv
#8988 Manga would be easier @ you two...

if you'd collect links where we can view the english adaptions of the okuda manga or
even the jap versions... I sell the stuff and can't even claim I've seen it all or read it.

If we've got 4+ people that can understand the material, then that'd be a lot easier to do a podcast on.
by wwwwhhhhoooo
#8990 yay suggestions thread! Sorry if I've said this alot, but just so it goes down 'on record' so to speak...

I know there are many other facets of the primary fandom of Tenchi (and other series) to hit first, but at some point I really think we should do a special cast on the Lighthawk Force! Interview some of the key cast members (whoever we could get, but definitely creator Raz and core members Bullidom and RimaRegina) and learn about their experience with the fandom, how they first got into Tenchi, introduce people to TLF, etc. Sure I'm biased because I'm a fan of their work, but I also sincerely feel they deserve some recognition. They've been doing their series since '08, and only very recently have had to go on a temporary hiatus, and I'm sure they've been fans long before then.
by chucklocker
JGZinv wrote:Manga would be easier @ you two...

if you'd collect links where we can view the english adaptions of the okuda manga or
even the jap versions... I sell the stuff and can't even claim I've seen it all or read it.

If we've got 4+ people that can understand the material, then that'd be a lot easier to do a podcast on.

The thread that I started titled "tenchi manga" under the tenchi muyo forum meets all of these and then some! I have repeatedly posted links to the both the okuda manga series in english, and way more than 4 people have responded with very good inputs about them.
by JGZinv
#8994 OK I'm blind.
by stewonder44
#9890 i just finished watching SKT and think it would be cool to talk about how it links in with the tenchi canon a bit more if anyone knows about the crossovers in any detail. By this i mean the stuff to do with the crystals and bits in the last episode.

That and a podcast or two on the manga which could enlighten me about it would be cool as i have no knowledge of it whatsoever!